Instantly making a lot of bootleg compilations obsolete, this two-disc collection, Out-of-State Plates, of ”non-album tracks etc. 1996 — 2005” from these beloved cult popsmiths, Fountains of Wayne, culls rarities eternal (”I Know You Well,” a Beatlesque No. 1 hit in an alternate universe) and ephemeral (”Half a Woman,” more worthy of They Might Be Giants on an off night). Two new tunes and Howard Stern’s favorite cover version of ”…Baby One More Time” are included. Essential listening, especially for those who only know ”Stacy’s Mom.”
Out-of-State PlatesInstantly making a lot of bootleg compilations obsolete, this two-disc collection, Out-of-State Plates, of ''non-album tracks etc. 1996 ...Out-of-State PlatesPop, Indie RockInstantly making a lot of bootleg compilations obsolete, this two-disc collection, Out-of-State Plates, of ''non-album tracks etc. 1996 ...2005-07-11
Genre: Pop, Indie Rock; Producer (group): Virgin
Posted July 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- Watch Tom Bergeron discover his fancy roots on 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
- Steve Carell joins Woody Allen's next movie, replacing Bruce Willis
- 'Complications' canceled at USA
- 'No Escape' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Darren Criss & Aaron Tveit duet 'Take Me or Leave Me' from 'Rent'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!