According to the Hollywood Reporter, NBC is desperate for new sitcom ideas and is soliciting pitches for shows to fast-track onto its primetime schedule by midseason. Help out the House of Joey, folks. Pitch your idea here, in 25 words or less (TV execs have short attention spans). Include casting suggestions. Try to stay away from suggesting shows about young singles in New York or series adapted from British shows; those wells have run dry.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Domhnall Gleeson talks 'Star Wars' while playing 'Star Wars'
- Match these 'Star Wars' characters with their home worlds
- Quicksilver vs. Quicksilver: How 'Avengers' and 'X-Men' introduced the same character differently
- Chris Brown a suspect in Vegas battery
- 'Scrubs' stars Zach Braff, Donald Faison to appear on 'Undateable'
- Will Poulter cast as Pennywise in Cary Fukunaga's 'It'
- Jimmy Fallon and Blur sing 'Tender' and it's, well, tender
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!