According to the Hollywood Reporter, NBC is desperate for new sitcom ideas and is soliciting pitches for shows to fast-track onto its primetime schedule by midseason. Help out the House of Joey, folks. Pitch your idea here, in 25 words or less (TV execs have short attention spans). Include casting suggestions. Try to stay away from suggesting shows about young singles in New York or series adapted from British shows; those wells have run dry.
Posted August 3 2005 — 12:48 PM EDT
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing
- 'Supergirl' taps Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Lucy Lane
- Jenny Slate declares 'Climate Deniers Be Cray!' in new video
- Kevin Bacon talks 'Cop Car': 'I'm numb to s--- blowing up'
- 'Game of Thrones' recasts familiar role with 'Exorcist' star
- 'Jem and the Holograms' tribute album out this week