According to the Hollywood Reporter, NBC is desperate for new sitcom ideas and is soliciting pitches for shows to fast-track onto its primetime schedule by midseason. Help out the House of Joey, folks. Pitch your idea here, in 25 words or less (TV execs have short attention spans). Include casting suggestions. Try to stay away from suggesting shows about young singles in New York or series adapted from British shows; those wells have run dry.
Posted August 3 2005 — 12:48 PM EDT
- How Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, and other stars are celebrating July 4
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: You can’t have superheroes knock around with no consequences
- 50 Songs for 50 States: EW's favorite patriotic pop through the years
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Q's about Jace, Audrey, and a twist
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!