According to the Hollywood Reporter, NBC is desperate for new sitcom ideas and is soliciting pitches for shows to fast-track onto its primetime schedule by midseason. Help out the House of Joey, folks. Pitch your idea here, in 25 words or less (TV execs have short attention spans). Include casting suggestions. Try to stay away from suggesting shows about young singles in New York or series adapted from British shows; those wells have run dry.
Posted August 3 2005 — 12:48 PM EDT
- Ariana Grande rides into the desert with new guy in 'Into You' video
- 'Blindspot' unveils summer-long social scavenger hunt
- 'Blindspot' shocker: Who is Jane Doe, really?
- Animals with A-list voices take center stage in full 'Sing' trailer
- Nyle DiMarco’s freestyle is ‘best’ in ‘DWTS’ history, Carrie-Ann Inaba says
- '12 Monkeys': What's happened to Railly?
- 'The Flash': Can Barry stop Zoom from destroying the multi-verse?