I read this on Page Six, so take it with a grain of salt, but it’s delicious if it’s true: Rosie O’Donnell will be joining Harvey Fierstein on Broadway in Fiddler on the Roof, playing Golde to his Tevye. (If it is true, Rosie has yet to haiku about it on her blog.) Somewhere, my great-great-grandparents are rolling over in their graves, but I personally can’t wait to see Harvey and Rosie play a couple who’ve been married for 25 years, especially the scene where Golde responds to Tevye’s fake nightmare by pelting him with Koosh balls.
Posted August 3 2005 — 1:12 PM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Does Lincoln have a death wish?
- 'The Craft' remake is actually a sequel, producer says
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani will perform new duet on 'The Voice'
- Kendrick Lamar performs with Prince at Paisley Park in unearthed video
- Channing Tatum reveals dream costars in interview with nonverbal fan
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Taran Killam-directed action comedy
- P!nk compares herself to Mad Hatter in 'Alice Through the Looking Glass'
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast