I read this on Page Six, so take it with a grain of salt, but it’s delicious if it’s true: Rosie O’Donnell will be joining Harvey Fierstein on Broadway in Fiddler on the Roof, playing Golde to his Tevye. (If it is true, Rosie has yet to haiku about it on her blog.) Somewhere, my great-great-grandparents are rolling over in their graves, but I personally can’t wait to see Harvey and Rosie play a couple who’ve been married for 25 years, especially the scene where Golde responds to Tevye’s fake nightmare by pelting him with Koosh balls.
Posted August 3 2005 — 1:12 PM EDT
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor