I read this on Page Six, so take it with a grain of salt, but it’s delicious if it’s true: Rosie O’Donnell will be joining Harvey Fierstein on Broadway in Fiddler on the Roof, playing Golde to his Tevye. (If it is true, Rosie has yet to haiku about it on her blog.) Somewhere, my great-great-grandparents are rolling over in their graves, but I personally can’t wait to see Harvey and Rosie play a couple who’ve been married for 25 years, especially the scene where Golde responds to Tevye’s fake nightmare by pelting him with Koosh balls.
Posted August 3 2005 — 1:12 PM EDT
- 'The Big Lebowski' spin-off first look: John Turturro returns
- 'The Exorcist' cast reveals creepy activity on series set
- 'Edge of Tomorrow 2' is 'a sequel that's a prequel,' director says
- Destiny's Child fans freak out over new official Instagram account
- Preview Stephen King's children's book 'Charlie the Choo-Choo'
- Leslie Odom Jr. performs Sara Bareilles’ powerful election anthem
- 'This Is Us' star Chrissy Metz on Kate's reveal about Jack