I read this on Page Six, so take it with a grain of salt, but it’s delicious if it’s true: Rosie O’Donnell will be joining Harvey Fierstein on Broadway in Fiddler on the Roof, playing Golde to his Tevye. (If it is true, Rosie has yet to haiku about it on her blog.) Somewhere, my great-great-grandparents are rolling over in their graves, but I personally can’t wait to see Harvey and Rosie play a couple who’ve been married for 25 years, especially the scene where Golde responds to Tevye’s fake nightmare by pelting him with Koosh balls.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Hunger Games' star Amandla Stenberg responds to Baltimore riots
- Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard look fair and foul in 'Macbeth'
- Courteney Cox hints this 'Friends' cast member always 'flakes' on reunions
- Here's the 'True Detective' trailer recut with Natalie Imbruglia's 'Torn'
- USA Network's new show has f-bombing ad campaign
- Robert Downey Jr.: Why 'Ultron' filming was 'closest I’ve felt to the first Iron Man'