I read this on Page Six, so take it with a grain of salt, but it’s delicious if it’s true: Rosie O’Donnell will be joining Harvey Fierstein on Broadway in Fiddler on the Roof, playing Golde to his Tevye. (If it is true, Rosie has yet to haiku about it on her blog.) Somewhere, my great-great-grandparents are rolling over in their graves, but I personally can’t wait to see Harvey and Rosie play a couple who’ve been married for 25 years, especially the scene where Golde responds to Tevye’s fake nightmare by pelting him with Koosh balls.
Posted August 3 2005 — 1:12 PM EDT
- 'Pitch' star Kylie Bunbury makes plea for season 2
- 'Pitch' boss on Fox baseball drama's struggle and future
- Meghan Trainor cancels tour stops for vocal rest
- President Obama to appear on 'The Daily Show'
- Actor Judge Reinhold arrested in Texas on disorderly conduct charge
- Andy Grammer's emotional 'Fresh Eyes' video focuses on homelessness
- Box office: 'Office Christmas Party,' 'Miss Sloane' enter crowded slate
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes