He’s written the lyrics; you supply the chords and melody. Contest details are in this Associated Press article and in the upcoming issue of Esquire, where the singer/songwriter has a monthly column. If you win, you get an autographed guitar and bragging rights, while Mayer gets royalties in perpetuity and the adulation of throngs of fans. Sucka.
Posted August 4 2005 — 12:48 PM EDT
- Ralph Fiennes’ 'Richard III' to air live in movie theaters worldwide
- Donald Trump willing to debate Bernie Sanders for charity
- Chris Evans wants a Captain America cameo in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- The 25 best albums of 2016 (so far)
- Donald Trump comments on trans bathroom laws during Kimmel interview
- Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne join James Corden for 'The Lion King'
- Meek Mill dings Drake again on new 'All the Way Up' remix