He’s written the lyrics; you supply the chords and melody. Contest details are in this Associated Press article and in the upcoming issue of Esquire, where the singer/songwriter has a monthly column. If you win, you get an autographed guitar and bragging rights, while Mayer gets royalties in perpetuity and the adulation of throngs of fans. Sucka.
Posted August 4 2005 — 12:48 PM EDT
- Director Park Chan-wook returns with trailer for 'The Handmaiden'
- Matt Damon on Jimmy Kimmel feud: 'I don't see anything funny about it'
- Nyle DiMarco reads to Deaf kids in 'adorable' video
- Seth Meyers thinks Donald Trump is secretly broke
- Fox renews John Cena's 'American Grit' for season 2
- Maya Rudolph to guest-star on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'