He’s written the lyrics; you supply the chords and melody. Contest details are in this Associated Press article and in the upcoming issue of Esquire, where the singer/songwriter has a monthly column. If you win, you get an autographed guitar and bragging rights, while Mayer gets royalties in perpetuity and the adulation of throngs of fans. Sucka.
Posted August 4 2005 — 12:48 PM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?