If you found yourself dissatisfied with Nate’s backward momentum on this season of Six Feet Under – marrying Brenda then falling out of love with her, getting her pregnant then cheating with Maggie – well, you’re not alone. Peter Krause (left), the actor who’s portrayed Nate for five seasons, tells TV Guide he ”started to get frustrated with what I call the Wile E. Coyote-Road Runner Syndrome. You see the same thing happen over and over again without any real forward progress or momentum.” Then again, now that Nate’s dead and there’s three episodes remaining, there’s still time for him to quit his whining and crack a smile. It could happen.
Posted August 4 2005 — 9:01 PM EDT
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode
- Comic-Con 2016: ‘Scream Queens’ boss teases ‘bloodier and funnier’ season 2
- LISTEN: Jamie Lee Curtis: ‘Everyone is an a—hole' on 'Scream Queens'
- WATCH: See the new trailer for the secret 'Blair Witch' sequel
- 'Ms. Marvel' co-creator on helping to make comics more diverse
- 'iZombie' panel reveals Robert Knepper's return as Blaine's dad
- John Lewis on civil rights leaders: 'We didn't hate'