If you found yourself dissatisfied with Nate’s backward momentum on this season of Six Feet Under – marrying Brenda then falling out of love with her, getting her pregnant then cheating with Maggie – well, you’re not alone. Peter Krause (left), the actor who’s portrayed Nate for five seasons, tells TV Guide he ”started to get frustrated with what I call the Wile E. Coyote-Road Runner Syndrome. You see the same thing happen over and over again without any real forward progress or momentum.” Then again, now that Nate’s dead and there’s three episodes remaining, there’s still time for him to quit his whining and crack a smile. It could happen.
Posted August 4 2005 — 9:01 PM EDT
- Martin Shkreli wants to be the sole owner of Kanye West's new album
- See a preview of Kanye West's videogame, about his mother going to heaven
- Box office preview: 'Deadpool' to demolish 'Zoolander 2,' 'How To Be Single'
- Kanye West raps that he 'might still have sex' with Taylor Swift
- 'Destiny' sequel expected in 2017, major expansion coming this year
- AMC orders late-night talk show from Kevin Smith, Greg Grunberg
- How 'The Muppets' reinvented a brighter, funnier midseason
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996