If you found yourself dissatisfied with Nate’s backward momentum on this season of Six Feet Under – marrying Brenda then falling out of love with her, getting her pregnant then cheating with Maggie – well, you’re not alone. Peter Krause (left), the actor who’s portrayed Nate for five seasons, tells TV Guide he ”started to get frustrated with what I call the Wile E. Coyote-Road Runner Syndrome. You see the same thing happen over and over again without any real forward progress or momentum.” Then again, now that Nate’s dead and there’s three episodes remaining, there’s still time for him to quit his whining and crack a smile. It could happen.
Posted August 4 2005 — 9:01 PM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade