If you found yourself dissatisfied with Nate’s backward momentum on this season of Six Feet Under – marrying Brenda then falling out of love with her, getting her pregnant then cheating with Maggie – well, you’re not alone. Peter Krause (left), the actor who’s portrayed Nate for five seasons, tells TV Guide he ”started to get frustrated with what I call the Wile E. Coyote-Road Runner Syndrome. You see the same thing happen over and over again without any real forward progress or momentum.” Then again, now that Nate’s dead and there’s three episodes remaining, there’s still time for him to quit his whining and crack a smile. It could happen.
Posted August 4 2005 — 9:01 PM EDT
- Evangeline Lilly reveals pregnancy on the 'Ant-Man' premiere red carpet
- Julia Roberts seeks justice for an unspeakable murder in 'Secret in Their Eyes'
- Here's a supercut of movie characters flipping the bird
- Jewel goes full '90s and covers Backstreet Boys' 'I Want It That Way'
- Robert Redford calls for action on climate change in passionate speech
- Rick Astley just rick rolled us with 'Uptown Funk'
- Emilia Clarke says her 'Game of Thrones' co-star has a haunted house