If you found yourself dissatisfied with Nate’s backward momentum on this season of Six Feet Under – marrying Brenda then falling out of love with her, getting her pregnant then cheating with Maggie – well, you’re not alone. Peter Krause (left), the actor who’s portrayed Nate for five seasons, tells TV Guide he ”started to get frustrated with what I call the Wile E. Coyote-Road Runner Syndrome. You see the same thing happen over and over again without any real forward progress or momentum.” Then again, now that Nate’s dead and there’s three episodes remaining, there’s still time for him to quit his whining and crack a smile. It could happen.
Posted August 4 2005 — 9:01 PM EDT
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!