With their broken-in leather and fitted silhouettes, Belstaff jackets are everywhere in Hollywood. (Who said the town was original?) So who’s covering up in them this summer? Christian Bale in Batman Begins, Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds, and Mark Wahlberg in Four Brothers (not to mention Scarlett Johansson and Leonardo DiCaprio in the upcoming Match Point and The Departed, respectively). Off screen, Brad Pitt wore one at last month’s Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix. Belstaff exec Manuele Malenotti says, ”Actors like [our jackets] because they look like something that’s been in their wardrobe for 30 years.”
Posted August 5 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday