With their broken-in leather and fitted silhouettes, Belstaff jackets are everywhere in Hollywood. (Who said the town was original?) So who’s covering up in them this summer? Christian Bale in Batman Begins, Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds, and Mark Wahlberg in Four Brothers (not to mention Scarlett Johansson and Leonardo DiCaprio in the upcoming Match Point and The Departed, respectively). Off screen, Brad Pitt wore one at last month’s Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix. Belstaff exec Manuele Malenotti says, ”Actors like [our jackets] because they look like something that’s been in their wardrobe for 30 years.”
Posted August 5 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Josh Gad Voices a Reincarnated Dog in 'A Dog's Purpose' Trailer
- Oprah Winfrey reveals a ‘Queen Sugar’ sex scene gave her an idea
- Clea DuVall on her directorial debut, 'The Intervention'
- DNCE explain the weirdest interpretation of 'Cake by the Ocean'
- 'Freaks and Geeks': John Francis Daley shares behind-the-scenes photos
- Billionaire Richard Branson nearly died in bike crash
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Arrow,' 'Grey's' and more