With their broken-in leather and fitted silhouettes, Belstaff jackets are everywhere in Hollywood. (Who said the town was original?) So who’s covering up in them this summer? Christian Bale in Batman Begins, Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds, and Mark Wahlberg in Four Brothers (not to mention Scarlett Johansson and Leonardo DiCaprio in the upcoming Match Point and The Departed, respectively). Off screen, Brad Pitt wore one at last month’s Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix. Belstaff exec Manuele Malenotti says, ”Actors like [our jackets] because they look like something that’s been in their wardrobe for 30 years.”
Posted August 5 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3