With their broken-in leather and fitted silhouettes, Belstaff jackets are everywhere in Hollywood. (Who said the town was original?) So who’s covering up in them this summer? Christian Bale in Batman Begins, Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds, and Mark Wahlberg in Four Brothers (not to mention Scarlett Johansson and Leonardo DiCaprio in the upcoming Match Point and The Departed, respectively). Off screen, Brad Pitt wore one at last month’s Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix. Belstaff exec Manuele Malenotti says, ”Actors like [our jackets] because they look like something that’s been in their wardrobe for 30 years.”
Posted August 5 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jason Sudeikis plays Drinko with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!