With their broken-in leather and fitted silhouettes, Belstaff jackets are everywhere in Hollywood. (Who said the town was original?) So who’s covering up in them this summer? Christian Bale in Batman Begins, Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds, and Mark Wahlberg in Four Brothers (not to mention Scarlett Johansson and Leonardo DiCaprio in the upcoming Match Point and The Departed, respectively). Off screen, Brad Pitt wore one at last month’s Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix. Belstaff exec Manuele Malenotti says, ”Actors like [our jackets] because they look like something that’s been in their wardrobe for 30 years.”
Posted August 5 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!