With their broken-in leather and fitted silhouettes, Belstaff jackets are everywhere in Hollywood. (Who said the town was original?) So who’s covering up in them this summer? Christian Bale in Batman Begins, Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds, and Mark Wahlberg in Four Brothers (not to mention Scarlett Johansson and Leonardo DiCaprio in the upcoming Match Point and The Departed, respectively). Off screen, Brad Pitt wore one at last month’s Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix. Belstaff exec Manuele Malenotti says, ”Actors like [our jackets] because they look like something that’s been in their wardrobe for 30 years.”
Posted August 5 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead': Michael Traynor on Nicholas and his road to redemption
- Rihanna will perform at the 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Pierce Brosnan warns Owen Wilson in 'No Escape' deleted scene
- Everything you ever wanted to know about 'Aladdin'
- See all the 2015 American Music Award nominees, featuring Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, and The Weeknd
- See Brie Larson in exclusive first clip from 'Room'
- Yoko Ono says she's still afraid of John Lennon's killer