And the top advertising slogan of the TV era is… ”Got Milk?” I probably would have picked ”This is your brain on drugs” (No. 39), but then, I wasn’t part of the survey, posted at Tagline Guru, of the top commercial slogans and jingles ever made. Check it out and let us know whether or not your favorite made the list.
Posted August 5 2005 — 6:46 PM EDT
- Massive Mignolaverse preview: 3 new issues mark a new era for Hellboy
- 'Captain America: Civil War' was almost a 'zombie' movie
- 'Princess Diaries 3' costar: ‘It’s time to go back to Genovia’
- Michael Bublé's next album includes a song by Harry Styles
- Science fiction-thriller 'Arrival' to open Fantastic Fest
- 'Scrubs' vet John C. McGinley battles demons in 'Stan Against Evil'
- 'The Girl on the Train': Why Paula Hawkins didn't write the screenplay