And the top advertising slogan of the TV era is… ”Got Milk?” I probably would have picked ”This is your brain on drugs” (No. 39), but then, I wasn’t part of the survey, posted at Tagline Guru, of the top commercial slogans and jingles ever made. Check it out and let us know whether or not your favorite made the list.
Posted August 5 2005 — 6:46 PM EDT
- Football stars cheer 'Eddie the Eagle' in film’s Super Bowl spot
- T.J. Miller reveals some of the lines too dirty for 'Deadpool'
- Nicholas Sparks: 'No one wanted to play Noah' in 'The Notebook'
- Emma Watson, Benedict Cumberbatch named visiting fellows at Oxford
- Salma Hayek visits ER in ‘inappropriate’ shirt after on-set injury
- 'The Witch' is 'a Puritan's nightmare' in new featurette
- War is coming in the 'Gods of Egypt' Super Bowl TV spot