And the top advertising slogan of the TV era is… ”Got Milk?” I probably would have picked ”This is your brain on drugs” (No. 39), but then, I wasn’t part of the survey, posted at Tagline Guru, of the top commercial slogans and jingles ever made. Check it out and let us know whether or not your favorite made the list.
Posted August 5 2005 — 6:46 PM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'