And the top advertising slogan of the TV era is… ”Got Milk?” I probably would have picked ”This is your brain on drugs” (No. 39), but then, I wasn’t part of the survey, posted at Tagline Guru, of the top commercial slogans and jingles ever made. Check it out and let us know whether or not your favorite made the list.
Posted August 5 2005 — 6:46 PM EDT
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' director reveals early design for Star-Lord's mask
- Idris Elba has 'nothing constructive to say' about Bond speculation
- Ava DuVernay responds to 'Gods of Egypt' casting apology
- Chrissy Teigen, more stars react to Planned Parenthood shooting
- 'Batman v Superman' star Henry Cavill adopts a bat named Ben
- James Wan shares new set photos from 'The Conjuring 2'