And the top advertising slogan of the TV era is… ”Got Milk?” I probably would have picked ”This is your brain on drugs” (No. 39), but then, I wasn’t part of the survey, posted at Tagline Guru, of the top commercial slogans and jingles ever made. Check it out and let us know whether or not your favorite made the list.
Posted August 5 2005 — 6:46 PM EDT
- Bones, Sleepy Hollow crossover date revealed
- Disney chief on 'Star Wars' box office: Don’t get cocky
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on why Team Street is 'squad dreams supreme'
- Darren Criss in talks for 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Chris Hyndman, CBC talk show host, dies at 49
- ‘Wicked City’ producers say oral sex murder scene is ‘not violence porn’
- Final season of cult U.K. sitcom 'Peep Show' starts shooting