As Sarah, a divorced preschool teacher, Diane Lane dithers with doubt like someone out of an old Woody Allen movie. She and John Cusack are forced to patter with that cloying rattletrap cleverness common to bad sitcoms.
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: John Cusack, Diane Lane, Stockard Channing, Dermot Mulroney, Elizabeth Perkins; Director: Gary David Goldberg; Author: Gary David Goldberg; Release Date Wide: 07/29/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted August 5 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Pure Genius': Augustus Prew teases show's upcoming love triangle
- Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed
- Patton Oswalt on his wife's death: 'Grief is an attack on life'
- The Shins share music video for new song, 'Dead Alive'
- Emily Barr previews new YA novel, 'The One Memory of Flora Banks'
- Niall Horan plays Would You Rather? on 'Ellen'
- WATCH: A bachelor party turns bloody in horror film 'SiREN' — exclusive
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like