As Sarah, a divorced preschool teacher, Diane Lane dithers with doubt like someone out of an old Woody Allen movie. She and John Cusack are forced to patter with that cloying rattletrap cleverness common to bad sitcoms.
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: John Cusack, Diane Lane, Stockard Channing, Dermot Mulroney, Elizabeth Perkins; Director: Gary David Goldberg; Author: Gary David Goldberg; Release Date Wide: 07/29/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted August 5 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Daredevil' season 2 promo teases Punisher's debut
- 'Inside Out' wins top prizes at the Annie Awards
- Here's what critics are saying about 'Deadpool'
- Box office: 'Kung Fu Panda 3' wins again as newcomers fumble
- John Legend, Sam Smith, and more celebs react to Beyonce's 'Formation'
- Beyoncé looks back on Super Bowl halftime show in rare interview
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' crosses $2 billion worldwide