As Sarah, a divorced preschool teacher, Diane Lane dithers with doubt like someone out of an old Woody Allen movie. She and John Cusack are forced to patter with that cloying rattletrap cleverness common to bad sitcoms.
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: John Cusack, Diane Lane, Stockard Channing, Dermot Mulroney, Elizabeth Perkins; Director: Gary David Goldberg; Author: Gary David Goldberg; Release Date Wide: 07/29/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted August 5 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary