As Sarah, a divorced preschool teacher, Diane Lane dithers with doubt like someone out of an old Woody Allen movie. She and John Cusack are forced to patter with that cloying rattletrap cleverness common to bad sitcoms.
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: John Cusack, Diane Lane, Stockard Channing, Dermot Mulroney, Elizabeth Perkins; Director: Gary David Goldberg; Author: Gary David Goldberg; Release Date Wide: 07/29/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted August 5 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Barack Obama slams Donald Trump at DNC: 'We don’t look to be ruled'
- 'Con Man': Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion want a ‘Spectrum’ movie
- See President Obama's DNC intro video, narrated by Bryan Cranston
- Michael Keaton on 'Beetlejuice' sequel: 'It's possible that ship has sailed'
- 'Another Period' guest blog: Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on latest episode
- 'Barely Famous': Sara, Erin Foster on celebrity stalkers, TV industry
- Lenny Kravitz asks to 'Let Love Rule' for DNC performance
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels