As Sarah, a divorced preschool teacher, Diane Lane dithers with doubt like someone out of an old Woody Allen movie. She and John Cusack are forced to patter with that cloying rattletrap cleverness common to bad sitcoms.
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: John Cusack, Diane Lane, Stockard Channing, Dermot Mulroney, Elizabeth Perkins; Director: Gary David Goldberg; Author: Gary David Goldberg; Release Date Wide: 07/29/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 'Goodfellas' reunion: 8 'funny' stories from the cast Q&A