As Sarah, a divorced preschool teacher, Diane Lane dithers with doubt like someone out of an old Woody Allen movie. She and John Cusack are forced to patter with that cloying rattletrap cleverness common to bad sitcoms.
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: John Cusack, Diane Lane, Stockard Channing, Dermot Mulroney, Elizabeth Perkins; Director: Gary David Goldberg; Author: Gary David Goldberg; Release Date Wide: 07/29/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted August 5 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jennifer Lawrence once joked about Kim Basinger being dead
- Emilia Clarke shows off her Southern accent to Stephen Colbert
- 'Chewbacca Mom' gets real-life 'Star Wars' surprises from James Corden
- Rebel Wilson to star in romantic comedy for New Line
- John Carpenter to executive produce new 'Halloween' movie
- Ariana Grande rides into the desert with new guy in 'Into You' video
- 'Blindspot' unveils summer-long social scavenger hunt