Underappreciated late-’60s sunshine-pop group the Free Design go through the hipster-redux treatment on this forward-thinking comp, The Now Sound Redesigned. From the bumping funk remix of ”Where Do I Go” by hip-hop producer Madlib to electro-pop guru Styrofoam’s brilliant update of ”I Found Love,” the tribute succeeds where others have failed thanks to its high-caliber contributors’ fierce blend of reverence and fearlessness.
The Now Sound Redesigned Underappreciated late-'60s sunshine-pop group the Free Design go through the hipster-redux treatment on this forward-thinking comp, The Now...The Now Sound RedesignedRock Underappreciated late-'60s sunshine-pop group the Free Design go through the hipster-redux treatment on this forward-thinking comp, The Now...2005-08-05
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Light in the Attic
Posted August 5 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Taylor Swift is really, really excited for the 'Wildest Dreams' music video debut
- Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart almost joined Taylor Swift on tour
- 'We Are Your Friends' had one of the worst openings in history
- Details on the 'AHS: Hotel' Halloween episodes with Lily Rabe and Darren Criss
- 'Hannibal' finale review: A perversely romantic, totally satisfying last supper
- Caitlyn Jenner on the realities of dating as a transgender woman
- See how 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' created 'The Twins'
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!