Houston, we have a reality show. The Apollo 13 director will exec-produce Fox’s space-camp competition series XQuest, slated for summer 2006. Losers will be sent into orbit. Or so we hope.
Posted August 5 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A breakdown of the 13 most absurd moments in the 'Rocky IV' training montages
- Anne Hathaway is pregnant
- New look at 'Batman v Superman' will debut during 'Gotham' fall finale
- Daniel Radcliffe says he was 'not wanking' on set of 'Harry Potter'
- Matthew Weiner will direct an episode of 'Orange is the New Black'
- Deathwatch Winter TV Survival Odds
- M.I.A. follows group of refugees in powerful 'Borders' video