Aeon Flux has been pushed back from August to Dec. 2, which gives us more time to savor advance footage of Charlize Theron kicking butt in a cutaway catsuit. Moviefone has two new minute-long clips. The first is a jailbreak sequence that puts a novel twist on the old marbles-rolling-down-the-hall trick. The other is a making-of clip that shows Theron putting her Oscar-winning thespian talents to the test as she practices her wire work. She talks about seeing how far she could push herself physically; you’d never know from the clip that she suffered a neck injury performing a stunt, forcing production to shut down for four weeks last summer. See? Even off-screen, she’s a convincing actress.
Posted August 5 2005 — 2:58 PM EDT
- Football stars cheer 'Eddie the Eagle' in film’s Super Bowl spot
- T.J. Miller reveals some of the lines too dirty for 'Deadpool'
- Nicholas Sparks: 'No one wanted to play Noah' in 'The Notebook'
- Emma Watson, Benedict Cumberbatch named visiting fellows at Oxford
- Salma Hayek visits ER in ‘inappropriate’ shirt after on-set injury
- 'The Witch' is 'a Puritan's nightmare' in new featurette
- War is coming in the 'Gods of Egypt' Super Bowl TV spot