After Fox announced on July 28 that an independent counsel will investigate Corey Clark’s claim that he had an affair with American Idol judge Paula Abdul, Fox head Peter Liguori declined to ”speculate” on whether she could lose her job. If so, fans will get their Paula fix when she joins Fox’s new Idol clone, So You Think You Can Dance, giving dance lessons in video vignettes. Speaking of Idol rip-offs, NBC’s I’m a Celebrity But I Wanna Be a Pop Star — which could be Lindsay Lohan’s mantra — has been scrapped, reportedly because of budget conflicts. C-listers will still get to embarrass themselves this fall on Fox’s Celebrity Idol.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons talks animated film debut, co-star Rihanna and his hometown
- 'Game of Thrones,' 'SHIELD,' 'Arrow,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Gone Girl writer Gillian Flynn to collaborate with Steve McQueen on heist thriller
- 'Sherlock' season 4: 'Frightening, tough, emotional upheaval'
- 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone' illustrated edition cover art revealed
- 'Castle' sneak peek: Did Caskett just dig their own graves?
- Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst reminds everyone he is not Robert Durst
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!