America, welcome to the party — a little late. The 22-year-old British singer Natasha Bedingfield’s ”These Words,” included on Unwritten, has gone to No. 1 in a dozen countries and is just now hitting here. The song, a transcendent synth/R&B anthem, is undeniable; think a softer Pink at her peak, grrrly but less steely. Yes, it’s pop, straight up: something you wouldn’t be loath to buy your kid sister — and wouldn’t be embarrassed to borrow from her either.
UnwrittenAmerica, welcome to the party — a little late. The 22-year-old British singer Natasha Bedingfield's ''These Words,'' included on UnwrittenUnwrittenRockAmerica, welcome to the party — a little late. The 22-year-old British singer Natasha Bedingfield's ''These Words,'' included on Unwritten2005-08-08
(Natasha Bedingfield: Suzan / Allactiondigital.com / Retna)
Genre: Rock; Lead Performer: Natasha Bedingfield
Posted August 8 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!