America, welcome to the party — a little late. The 22-year-old British singer Natasha Bedingfield’s ”These Words,” included on Unwritten, has gone to No. 1 in a dozen countries and is just now hitting here. The song, a transcendent synth/R&B anthem, is undeniable; think a softer Pink at her peak, grrrly but less steely. Yes, it’s pop, straight up: something you wouldn’t be loath to buy your kid sister — and wouldn’t be embarrassed to borrow from her either.
UnwrittenAmerica, welcome to the party — a little late. The 22-year-old British singer Natasha Bedingfield's ''These Words,'' included on UnwrittenUnwrittenRockAmerica, welcome to the party — a little late. The 22-year-old British singer Natasha Bedingfield's ''These Words,'' included on Unwritten2005-08-08
(Natasha Bedingfield: Suzan / Allactiondigital.com / Retna)
Genre: Rock; Lead Performer: Natasha Bedingfield
Posted August 8 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!