Everybody knows Mike Delfino (James Denton, far left) has a toolbox full of secrets on Desperate Housewives, but if the folks at ABC ever decide to give his character a younger brother, PopWatch would like to suggest casting former Third Watch hunk Eddie Cibrian (left). He’s got the square jaw, the dark features, and the enviable physique – plus, he’ll have corporate synergy in his corner when his new sci-fi drama Invasion comes to the Alphabet Network on Sept. 21. What do you think? Could these guys share genes, or is there another actor who looks more like he fell off the Delfino family tree?
Posted August 9 2005 — 12:41 PM EDT
- Shazam can identify images now, too
- Is Patrick Dempsey prepping a return to primetime?
- '19 Kids and Counting' is no longer streaming on Hulu
- Bono performs with a Bono impersonator at L.A. show
- Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg reunite in American Ultra red-band trailer
- Pixar's 'Inside Out': Amy Poehler in a Joy-filled EW exclusive sneak peek
- Read an exclusive excerpt from 'Eileen' by Ottessa Moshfegh