Everybody knows Mike Delfino (James Denton, far left) has a toolbox full of secrets on Desperate Housewives, but if the folks at ABC ever decide to give his character a younger brother, PopWatch would like to suggest casting former Third Watch hunk Eddie Cibrian (left). He’s got the square jaw, the dark features, and the enviable physique – plus, he’ll have corporate synergy in his corner when his new sci-fi drama Invasion comes to the Alphabet Network on Sept. 21. What do you think? Could these guys share genes, or is there another actor who looks more like he fell off the Delfino family tree?
Posted August 9 2005 — 12:41 PM EDT
- People are naming their kids after the 'Empire' family
- Academy unveils shortlist of 15 Best Documentary contenders
- Mark Zuckerberg welcomes baby, pledges 99% of Facebook stock to charity
- See exclusive preview pages from Z2 Comics' 'Carver: A Paris Adventure'
- Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face' goes diamond
- Brie Larson and Saoirse Ronan to be honored by Santa Barbara Film Festival
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Stephen & Ciera critique each other on 'Survivor Talk'