Everybody knows Mike Delfino (James Denton, far left) has a toolbox full of secrets on Desperate Housewives, but if the folks at ABC ever decide to give his character a younger brother, PopWatch would like to suggest casting former Third Watch hunk Eddie Cibrian (left). He’s got the square jaw, the dark features, and the enviable physique – plus, he’ll have corporate synergy in his corner when his new sci-fi drama Invasion comes to the Alphabet Network on Sept. 21. What do you think? Could these guys share genes, or is there another actor who looks more like he fell off the Delfino family tree?
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- Zayn Malik thanks One Direction at event
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- ACM Awards' host Luke Bryan on big stage spotlight: 'It's fun to have a touch of anxiety'
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!