Everybody knows Mike Delfino (James Denton, far left) has a toolbox full of secrets on Desperate Housewives, but if the folks at ABC ever decide to give his character a younger brother, PopWatch would like to suggest casting former Third Watch hunk Eddie Cibrian (left). He’s got the square jaw, the dark features, and the enviable physique – plus, he’ll have corporate synergy in his corner when his new sci-fi drama Invasion comes to the Alphabet Network on Sept. 21. What do you think? Could these guys share genes, or is there another actor who looks more like he fell off the Delfino family tree?
Posted August 9 2005 — 12:41 PM EDT
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!