Everybody knows Mike Delfino (James Denton, far left) has a toolbox full of secrets on Desperate Housewives, but if the folks at ABC ever decide to give his character a younger brother, PopWatch would like to suggest casting former Third Watch hunk Eddie Cibrian (left). He’s got the square jaw, the dark features, and the enviable physique – plus, he’ll have corporate synergy in his corner when his new sci-fi drama Invasion comes to the Alphabet Network on Sept. 21. What do you think? Could these guys share genes, or is there another actor who looks more like he fell off the Delfino family tree?
Posted August 9 2005 — 12:41 PM EDT
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum