Everybody knows Mike Delfino (James Denton, far left) has a toolbox full of secrets on Desperate Housewives, but if the folks at ABC ever decide to give his character a younger brother, PopWatch would like to suggest casting former Third Watch hunk Eddie Cibrian (left). He’s got the square jaw, the dark features, and the enviable physique – plus, he’ll have corporate synergy in his corner when his new sci-fi drama Invasion comes to the Alphabet Network on Sept. 21. What do you think? Could these guys share genes, or is there another actor who looks more like he fell off the Delfino family tree?
Posted August 9 2005 — 12:41 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'