I wouldn’t blame you if you’re sick of Janice Dickinson; after all, VH1 airs The Surreal Life about 20 times a week. (Yep, I counted.) Still, she gives good quote, as in this hilarious interview in Radar. (Sample quote: ”I’d rather be an honest bitch than some ass-kissing, sugarcoating, namby-pamby, wiping-ass motherf—er.”) It’s amazing that the self-proclaimed original supermodel has stayed so svelte over the years, since she can’t seem to stop biting the hand that feeds her.
Posted August 10 2005 — 6:38 PM EDT
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival
- The most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'The Big Reveal'
- Felicity Huffman's 'House of Moore' gets put pilot deal at ABC
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are having a baby
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere ratings high, but not as high as 'Freak Show'