I wouldn’t blame you if you’re sick of Janice Dickinson; after all, VH1 airs The Surreal Life about 20 times a week. (Yep, I counted.) Still, she gives good quote, as in this hilarious interview in Radar. (Sample quote: ”I’d rather be an honest bitch than some ass-kissing, sugarcoating, namby-pamby, wiping-ass motherf—er.”) It’s amazing that the self-proclaimed original supermodel has stayed so svelte over the years, since she can’t seem to stop biting the hand that feeds her.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Listen to EW's Sirius XM spotlight on the women of comedy, featuring Kristen Schaal
- De La Soul to fund new album via Kickstarter
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!