I wouldn’t blame you if you’re sick of Janice Dickinson; after all, VH1 airs The Surreal Life about 20 times a week. (Yep, I counted.) Still, she gives good quote, as in this hilarious interview in Radar. (Sample quote: ”I’d rather be an honest bitch than some ass-kissing, sugarcoating, namby-pamby, wiping-ass motherf—er.”) It’s amazing that the self-proclaimed original supermodel has stayed so svelte over the years, since she can’t seem to stop biting the hand that feeds her.
Posted August 10 2005 — 6:38 PM EDT
- Donald Trump is suing Univision
- You can now listen to Matt Bomer cover D'Angelo
- 'Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' comics are coming: EW exclusive reveal of Green Ranger cover
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner to divorce
- Rob Thomas details new solo album 'The Great Unknown'
- See the first extended look at 'Rory McIlroy PGA Tour'
- Rick Moody to write memoir detailing his second marriage
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!