I wouldn’t blame you if you’re sick of Janice Dickinson; after all, VH1 airs The Surreal Life about 20 times a week. (Yep, I counted.) Still, she gives good quote, as in this hilarious interview in Radar. (Sample quote: ”I’d rather be an honest bitch than some ass-kissing, sugarcoating, namby-pamby, wiping-ass motherf—er.”) It’s amazing that the self-proclaimed original supermodel has stayed so svelte over the years, since she can’t seem to stop biting the hand that feeds her.
Posted August 10 2005 — 6:38 PM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere