I wouldn’t blame you if you’re sick of Janice Dickinson; after all, VH1 airs The Surreal Life about 20 times a week. (Yep, I counted.) Still, she gives good quote, as in this hilarious interview in Radar. (Sample quote: ”I’d rather be an honest bitch than some ass-kissing, sugarcoating, namby-pamby, wiping-ass motherf—er.”) It’s amazing that the self-proclaimed original supermodel has stayed so svelte over the years, since she can’t seem to stop biting the hand that feeds her.
Posted August 10 2005 — 6:38 PM EDT
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit