Six billion dollars’ worth of treasure is buried in the Caribbean Sea and it’s up to the preternaturally attractive Paul Walker, Jessica Alba, and their pals to claim it before the bad guys (Josh Brolin, a mohawked Tyson Beckford) do. While the shark shots, filmed in open water off the Bahamas, will no doubt impress, Alba’s close-ups should get more heart rates going. ”She has her own body issues and had very specific ideas of what looked good on her,” says director John Stockwell (Blue Crush), adding that his star ”auditioned” hundreds of bikinis for their, uh, supporting roles. ”Only thing was she liked this crocheted bikini that tended to slip and fall and come off in inappropriate situations.” Before you ask, mouth breathers, her ”bloopers” will not be on the DVD.
(INTO THE BLUE: John P. Johnson)
Posted August 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' John Stamos tweets
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- Hulu exec explains '19 Kids and Counting' nix
- Mariah Carey calls 'American Idol' stint 'the worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy