Six billion dollars’ worth of treasure is buried in the Caribbean Sea and it’s up to the preternaturally attractive Paul Walker, Jessica Alba, and their pals to claim it before the bad guys (Josh Brolin, a mohawked Tyson Beckford) do. While the shark shots, filmed in open water off the Bahamas, will no doubt impress, Alba’s close-ups should get more heart rates going. ”She has her own body issues and had very specific ideas of what looked good on her,” says director John Stockwell (Blue Crush), adding that his star ”auditioned” hundreds of bikinis for their, uh, supporting roles. ”Only thing was she liked this crocheted bikini that tended to slip and fall and come off in inappropriate situations.” Before you ask, mouth breathers, her ”bloopers” will not be on the DVD.
(INTO THE BLUE: John P. Johnson)
Posted August 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Alabama Shakes frontwoman Brittany Howard drops surprise album
- 8 debut albums to get excited about this fall
- Salma Hayek was in a love triangle with two monkeys
- 11 duos who should host the 2016 Oscars
- See Bryan Cranston’s transformation into LBJ for HBO biopic
- 'The Good Wife' actor Dylan Baker tried to save his neighbor from a fire
- Samantha Bee's 'Full Frontal' to premiere in January: See first promo
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!