Six billion dollars’ worth of treasure is buried in the Caribbean Sea and it’s up to the preternaturally attractive Paul Walker, Jessica Alba, and their pals to claim it before the bad guys (Josh Brolin, a mohawked Tyson Beckford) do. While the shark shots, filmed in open water off the Bahamas, will no doubt impress, Alba’s close-ups should get more heart rates going. ”She has her own body issues and had very specific ideas of what looked good on her,” says director John Stockwell (Blue Crush), adding that his star ”auditioned” hundreds of bikinis for their, uh, supporting roles. ”Only thing was she liked this crocheted bikini that tended to slip and fall and come off in inappropriate situations.” Before you ask, mouth breathers, her ”bloopers” will not be on the DVD.
(INTO THE BLUE: John P. Johnson)
Posted August 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!