Every Entourage fan loves the foul-mouthed, rapid-fire, Mamet-esque dialogue, but it turns out the series is perfectly cast as well. Just look at these four ”lost screen tests,” featuring Surreal Life types like Gary Coleman and Pat Morita (left), Jimmie Walker, and Zelda Rubenstein acting out scenes from the series. Digital cable subscribers can watch these hilarous clips on HBO’s on-demand TV channel, but this is the first time I’ve spotted them online. Warning: Don’t click if you’re someone who’d be offended by hearing profanity and graphic sex talk from the mouths of ancient former sitcom stars.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!