Every Entourage fan loves the foul-mouthed, rapid-fire, Mamet-esque dialogue, but it turns out the series is perfectly cast as well. Just look at these four ”lost screen tests,” featuring Surreal Life types like Gary Coleman and Pat Morita (left), Jimmie Walker, and Zelda Rubenstein acting out scenes from the series. Digital cable subscribers can watch these hilarous clips on HBO’s on-demand TV channel, but this is the first time I’ve spotted them online. Warning: Don’t click if you’re someone who’d be offended by hearing profanity and graphic sex talk from the mouths of ancient former sitcom stars.
Posted August 11 2005 — 1:19 PM EDT
- See Amy Schumer audition for 'The Real Housewives' of any city
- Edward Burns ventures into 1967 New York in 'Public Morals' trailer
- Dustin Hoffman rips the current state of movies: 'It's the worst that film has ever been'
- Stephen Colbert will be on next 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee'
- The Good Wife scoop: Jeffrey Dean Morgan cast as new series regular
- Sarah Jessica Parker on whether she considers herself a feminist
- Archie Comics: Inside Riverdale gang's big makeover
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!