Every Entourage fan loves the foul-mouthed, rapid-fire, Mamet-esque dialogue, but it turns out the series is perfectly cast as well. Just look at these four ”lost screen tests,” featuring Surreal Life types like Gary Coleman and Pat Morita (left), Jimmie Walker, and Zelda Rubenstein acting out scenes from the series. Digital cable subscribers can watch these hilarous clips on HBO’s on-demand TV channel, but this is the first time I’ve spotted them online. Warning: Don’t click if you’re someone who’d be offended by hearing profanity and graphic sex talk from the mouths of ancient former sitcom stars.
Posted August 11 2005 — 1:19 PM EDT
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit