Every Entourage fan loves the foul-mouthed, rapid-fire, Mamet-esque dialogue, but it turns out the series is perfectly cast as well. Just look at these four ”lost screen tests,” featuring Surreal Life types like Gary Coleman and Pat Morita (left), Jimmie Walker, and Zelda Rubenstein acting out scenes from the series. Digital cable subscribers can watch these hilarous clips on HBO’s on-demand TV channel, but this is the first time I’ve spotted them online. Warning: Don’t click if you’re someone who’d be offended by hearing profanity and graphic sex talk from the mouths of ancient former sitcom stars.
Posted August 11 2005 — 1:19 PM EDT
- 'Wildest Dreams' director responds to allegations of colonialism in Taylor Swift video
- How the new Oscar producers plan to change the show (and make it shorter)
- 'Batmetal Returns' to cover Dethklok, and destroy some of your favorite cartoon characters
- Cute 10-year-old girl stymies NFL stars with great questions
- Ansel Elgort to star in '80s CIA drama 'Code Name Veil'
- 'Concussion' director hits back at NYT 'hatchet-job'
- 'The 100' boss shares sneak peek at Clarke's new look
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!