Every Entourage fan loves the foul-mouthed, rapid-fire, Mamet-esque dialogue, but it turns out the series is perfectly cast as well. Just look at these four ”lost screen tests,” featuring Surreal Life types like Gary Coleman and Pat Morita (left), Jimmie Walker, and Zelda Rubenstein acting out scenes from the series. Digital cable subscribers can watch these hilarous clips on HBO’s on-demand TV channel, but this is the first time I’ve spotted them online. Warning: Don’t click if you’re someone who’d be offended by hearing profanity and graphic sex talk from the mouths of ancient former sitcom stars.
Posted August 11 2005 — 1:19 PM EDT
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!