Every Entourage fan loves the foul-mouthed, rapid-fire, Mamet-esque dialogue, but it turns out the series is perfectly cast as well. Just look at these four ”lost screen tests,” featuring Surreal Life types like Gary Coleman and Pat Morita (left), Jimmie Walker, and Zelda Rubenstein acting out scenes from the series. Digital cable subscribers can watch these hilarous clips on HBO’s on-demand TV channel, but this is the first time I’ve spotted them online. Warning: Don’t click if you’re someone who’d be offended by hearing profanity and graphic sex talk from the mouths of ancient former sitcom stars.
Posted August 11 2005 — 1:19 PM EDT
- 'Broad City' stars announce season 4 release date
- Nicki Minaj unveils new mobile game, 'The Empire'
- 'Salem': Marilyn Manson has a Sweeney Todd moment in exclusive clip
- News anchor cries laughing over 'bigger' beavers on live TV
- Ryan Reynolds is EW's Entertainer of the Year for 2016
- 'Spider-Man Homecoming' trailer coming this week: Get a first look now
- 'Rectify' exclusive clip: Tawney and Teddy prepare to say goodbye
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem