It’s official: eBay has gone Hollywood. Jessica Simpson found the cowboy boots she wears in her ”These Boots Are Made for Walkin”’ video on the online auction site (for about $100), Katie Holmes bid on antique books in her trailer while shooting Batman Begins, and eBay pops up as a plot point in The 40 Year-Old Virgin. Why so popular? ”Celebrities want that special something that no other celeb has,” says eBay spokesperson Constance White. And God knows they don’t have enough of that.
Posted August 12 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?