It’s official: eBay has gone Hollywood. Jessica Simpson found the cowboy boots she wears in her ”These Boots Are Made for Walkin”’ video on the online auction site (for about $100), Katie Holmes bid on antique books in her trailer while shooting Batman Begins, and eBay pops up as a plot point in The 40 Year-Old Virgin. Why so popular? ”Celebrities want that special something that no other celeb has,” says eBay spokesperson Constance White. And God knows they don’t have enough of that.
Posted August 12 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'
- Lena Dunham, America Ferrera slam Donald Trump at DNC
- Mothers of slain black youth deliver powerful speeches at DNC
- Jessica Chastain in talks to join Jake Gyllenhaal's 'The Division'
- Elizabeth Banks compares Donald Trump to 'Hunger Games' character
- Oprah Winfrey to reunite with Ava DuVernay on 'A Wrinkle in Time'