It’s official: eBay has gone Hollywood. Jessica Simpson found the cowboy boots she wears in her ”These Boots Are Made for Walkin”’ video on the online auction site (for about $100), Katie Holmes bid on antique books in her trailer while shooting Batman Begins, and eBay pops up as a plot point in The 40 Year-Old Virgin. Why so popular? ”Celebrities want that special something that no other celeb has,” says eBay spokesperson Constance White. And God knows they don’t have enough of that.
Posted August 12 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Five Questions From Transparent's Season 2 Premiere
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'