It’s official: eBay has gone Hollywood. Jessica Simpson found the cowboy boots she wears in her ”These Boots Are Made for Walkin”’ video on the online auction site (for about $100), Katie Holmes bid on antique books in her trailer while shooting Batman Begins, and eBay pops up as a plot point in The 40 Year-Old Virgin. Why so popular? ”Celebrities want that special something that no other celeb has,” says eBay spokesperson Constance White. And God knows they don’t have enough of that.
Posted August 12 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters