It’s official: eBay has gone Hollywood. Jessica Simpson found the cowboy boots she wears in her ”These Boots Are Made for Walkin”’ video on the online auction site (for about $100), Katie Holmes bid on antique books in her trailer while shooting Batman Begins, and eBay pops up as a plot point in The 40 Year-Old Virgin. Why so popular? ”Celebrities want that special something that no other celeb has,” says eBay spokesperson Constance White. And God knows they don’t have enough of that.
Posted August 12 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google