A new biography reveals that the well-documented womanizer told the U.S. Army he was gay in order to get out of the service and pursue his true love — music. Hey Joe, indeed.
Posted August 12 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Star Trek revival: Bryan Fuller returning to command new series
- See Taylor Swift go behind the scenes of 'Out of the Woods' video
- See the new trailer for USA's female drug kingpin saga 'Queen of the South'
- Drake Bell previews 'Drake & Josh' reunion on 'Grandfathered'
- The Oscars thank-you scroll: Will it liven up the show?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' exclusive: Spencer & Aria investigate Sara Harvey
- 'Frozen' animator Lino DiSalvo to direct Playmobil movie