A new biography reveals that the well-documented womanizer told the U.S. Army he was gay in order to get out of the service and pursue his true love — music. Hey Joe, indeed.
Posted August 12 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'MacGyver' reboot crushes 'Exorcist' revival in ratings
- Terrence Malick to make rare public appearance
- Bill Nunn, 'Do the Right Thing' and 'Sister Act' Actor, Dies at 62
- See Grace Gummer as young Nora Ephron in first 'Good Girls Revolt' trailer
- Will Forte spoofs Gregg Allman as Gregg Almond on 'Tonight Show'
- Bill Maher calls out Donald Trump, victims of ‘bad police training’
- Harley Quinn and Joker go 'Fifty Shades of Grey' in mashup video