A new biography reveals that the well-documented womanizer told the U.S. Army he was gay in order to get out of the service and pursue his true love — music. Hey Joe, indeed.
Posted August 12 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Homeland' cast, creator tease Quinn's fate, return of past characters
- 'American Psycho' dead on Broadway
- T.I. responds to Irving Plaza shooting: 'My heart is heavy today'
- Megalyn Echikunwoke, Eden Sher to star in dance comedy 'Step Sisters'
- Todd Solondz's 'Wiener-Dog' has many owners in dark comedy's trailer
- Cameron Crowe's new 'Roadies' trailer has stalkers, knock-out punches
- Jake Gyllenhaal, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon gets awards season release