A new biography reveals that the well-documented womanizer told the U.S. Army he was gay in order to get out of the service and pursue his true love — music. Hey Joe, indeed.
Posted August 12 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How well do you know 'Back to the Future'?
- Harry Styles interview about One Direction tour, Zayn Malik
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies': 4 new photos and director's dish
- What critics thought of 'Back to the Future' 30 years ago
- Jon Stewart rips into Donald Trump defenders
- Kendrick Lamar hits back at Geraldo Rivera after BET Awards criticism
- Meghan Trainor postpones two shows