It’s 1950s England, and Natasha Richardson, as the unhappy wife of a shrink, gets it on with Marton Csokas, as a sexy, raving lunatic in a psychiatric prison. You’re not crazy if you laugh inappropriately.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Marton Csokas, Natasha Richardson, Hugh Bonneville, Ian McKellen; Director: David Mackenzie; Author: Chris Baylis; Runtime (in minutes): 90; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Classics
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Mark Ruffalo defends Joss Whedon after feminist backlash
- 'The Last Man on Earth' names Dan Sterling as new showrunner
- Univision taps Bill Clinton for Upfront Q&A
- 'iZombie' renewed for season 2
- Graduate in style with these diploma tunes
- Mariah Carey makes Frito pie in Funny or Die video, and it looks terrible
- The new Hamburglar is hot, and that's kind of a problem
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!