It’s 1950s England, and Natasha Richardson, as the unhappy wife of a shrink, gets it on with Marton Csokas, as a sexy, raving lunatic in a psychiatric prison. You’re not crazy if you laugh inappropriately.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Marton Csokas, Natasha Richardson, Hugh Bonneville, Ian McKellen; Director: David Mackenzie; Author: Chris Baylis; Release Date Limited: 08/12/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 90; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Classics
Posted August 19 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jimmy Fallon and Nathan Lane play 'Kid Dictionary'
- James Corden explains why no one should deep-fry a turkey on Thanksgiving
- Is there a 'Blacklist' baby on the way?
- Gloria Estefan on Syrian refugees: 'There are ways to help this out'
- Adele announces European tour
- 'The Royals' exclusive: See Queen Helena's catfight with the new Prime Minister
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst on how his son helped shape a challenge
- 8 Times 'Jessica Jones' Pulled Directly From Its Comic Book
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer