How much of a princess is Brier (Pell James), the sweet young model-thing in Undiscovered, who travels to L.A. to become an actress, toting a bag of heartache along with her cosmetics? She’s such a princess that when she falls for Luke (Steven Strait), a swarthy rock & roller, she gives him the cold shoulder because she’s still deep in pain over her breakup with her last rock-star boyfriend. Like, sigh! As Brier’s comrade-in-lip-gloss, Ashlee Simpson, dressed to look like a teenybop girl version of Crispin Glover in River’s Edge, is the real deal — in fake cred.
(Undiscovered: Chuck Zlotnick)
Starring: Pell James, Steven Strait; Starring: Ashlee Simpson; Director: Meiert Avis; Release Date Wide: 08/26/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- See the exclusive trailer to Amy Berg's explosive Hollywood pedophile documentary, 'An Open Secret'
- 'Person of Interest' post-mortem: Showrunners talk emotional finale and the return of Taraji P. Henson
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Inside the tie-in to 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- 'Person of Interest' season 4 finale react: A new world order
- 'Forever' exec producer on Henry's secret--safe or out?
- Casting Net: Ashton Kutcher, Josh Hartnett cast in James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Tom Brokaw vs. cancer: 'Dateline' special
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!