How much of a princess is Brier (Pell James), the sweet young model-thing in Undiscovered, who travels to L.A. to become an actress, toting a bag of heartache along with her cosmetics? She’s such a princess that when she falls for Luke (Steven Strait), a swarthy rock & roller, she gives him the cold shoulder because she’s still deep in pain over her breakup with her last rock-star boyfriend. Like, sigh! As Brier’s comrade-in-lip-gloss, Ashlee Simpson, dressed to look like a teenybop girl version of Crispin Glover in River’s Edge, is the real deal — in fake cred.
(Undiscovered: Chuck Zlotnick)
Starring: Pell James, Steven Strait; Starring: Ashlee Simpson; Director: Meiert Avis; Release Date Wide: 08/26/2005; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted August 31 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Cheryl Boone Isaacs re-elected Academy president
- Ridley Scott hints that 'Prometheus' sequel will be next
- 'The Walking Dead' star Melissa McBride says season 6 is a 'crazy ride'
- EA announces 'Star Wars: Battlefront' Fighter Squadron mode
- Are those 'Daily Show' field segments real? Jessica Williams answers
- Billy Joel closes down Nassau Coliseum with help from Paul Simon
- Jimmy Fallon disses Chris Christie during sketch about Republican debate