How much of a princess is Brier (Pell James), the sweet young model-thing in Undiscovered, who travels to L.A. to become an actress, toting a bag of heartache along with her cosmetics? She’s such a princess that when she falls for Luke (Steven Strait), a swarthy rock & roller, she gives him the cold shoulder because she’s still deep in pain over her breakup with her last rock-star boyfriend. Like, sigh! As Brier’s comrade-in-lip-gloss, Ashlee Simpson, dressed to look like a teenybop girl version of Crispin Glover in River’s Edge, is the real deal — in fake cred.
(Undiscovered: Chuck Zlotnick)
Starring: Pell James, Steven Strait; Starring: Ashlee Simpson; Director: Meiert Avis; Release Date Wide: 08/26/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted August 31 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party