How much of a princess is Brier (Pell James), the sweet young model-thing in Undiscovered, who travels to L.A. to become an actress, toting a bag of heartache along with her cosmetics? She’s such a princess that when she falls for Luke (Steven Strait), a swarthy rock & roller, she gives him the cold shoulder because she’s still deep in pain over her breakup with her last rock-star boyfriend. Like, sigh! As Brier’s comrade-in-lip-gloss, Ashlee Simpson, dressed to look like a teenybop girl version of Crispin Glover in River’s Edge, is the real deal — in fake cred.
(Undiscovered: Chuck Zlotnick)
Starring: Pell James, Steven Strait; Starring: Ashlee Simpson; Director: Meiert Avis; Release Date Wide: 08/26/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted August 31 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake