How much of a princess is Brier (Pell James), the sweet young model-thing in Undiscovered, who travels to L.A. to become an actress, toting a bag of heartache along with her cosmetics? She’s such a princess that when she falls for Luke (Steven Strait), a swarthy rock & roller, she gives him the cold shoulder because she’s still deep in pain over her breakup with her last rock-star boyfriend. Like, sigh! As Brier’s comrade-in-lip-gloss, Ashlee Simpson, dressed to look like a teenybop girl version of Crispin Glover in River’s Edge, is the real deal — in fake cred.
(Undiscovered: Chuck Zlotnick)
Starring: Pell James, Steven Strait; Starring: Ashlee Simpson; Director: Meiert Avis; Release Date Wide: 08/26/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted August 31 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'