The ”Redneck Woman” will stop brandishing her favorite smokeless tobacco on stage while playing ”Skoal Ring” because it glamorizes her bad habit. Can’t wait for her follow-up, ”Nicorette Blues.”
Posted September 9 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'