The ”Redneck Woman” will stop brandishing her favorite smokeless tobacco on stage while playing ”Skoal Ring” because it glamorizes her bad habit. Can’t wait for her follow-up, ”Nicorette Blues.”
Posted September 9 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Miss USA pageant announces new hosts
- Rosie Perez is leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- Katy Perry's Left Shark returns for Shark Week
- Joni Mitchell's attorney recomments permanent conservator
- Amanda Peterson's mom reflects
- Robert De Niro's 'The Comedian' finds a new director
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!