Preston Michael Spears Federline, or whatever his name is, is not Britney’s only new project this week. In addition to little P.M.S. Federline, she has a new scent launching today, an Elizabeth Arden-manufactured fragrance called Fantasy Britney Spears. Billed as more sophisticated (read: more expensive) than her last scent, Curious, it’s (according to Britney’s website) a ”completely magical” blend of “enchanting scents and flavors,” with “a hint of cupcakes.” Can’t wait for her next perfurme, Maternity, sure to be redolent of formula and talcum, with a hint of Cheetos.
Posted September 15 2005 — 1:39 PM EDT
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google