Preston Michael Spears Federline, or whatever his name is, is not Britney’s only new project this week. In addition to little P.M.S. Federline, she has a new scent launching today, an Elizabeth Arden-manufactured fragrance called Fantasy Britney Spears. Billed as more sophisticated (read: more expensive) than her last scent, Curious, it’s (according to Britney’s website) a ”completely magical” blend of “enchanting scents and flavors,” with “a hint of cupcakes.” Can’t wait for her next perfurme, Maternity, sure to be redolent of formula and talcum, with a hint of Cheetos.
Posted September 15 2005 — 1:39 PM EDT
- 'Orange Is the New Black' star Taryn Manning is suing New York City over 2014 arrest
- 'Taxi Driver' turns 40: Five ways the movie affected pop culture
- Billy Eichner's trailer was hit by a truck while he was inside
- ZZ Top's Billy Gibbons to star in Discovery pilot 'Rockin' Roadsters'
- 'The Flash' star Danielle Panabaker teases Killer Frost's icy Earth-2 debut
- Jacob Tremblay continues to be charming, poses with Sylvester Stallone
- See Shepard Fairey's poster for Michael Moore's 'Where To Invade Next'