Preston Michael Spears Federline, or whatever his name is, is not Britney’s only new project this week. In addition to little P.M.S. Federline, she has a new scent launching today, an Elizabeth Arden-manufactured fragrance called Fantasy Britney Spears. Billed as more sophisticated (read: more expensive) than her last scent, Curious, it’s (according to Britney’s website) a ”completely magical” blend of “enchanting scents and flavors,” with “a hint of cupcakes.” Can’t wait for her next perfurme, Maternity, sure to be redolent of formula and talcum, with a hint of Cheetos.
Posted September 15 2005 — 1:39 PM EDT
- Inside the Keatons' picture perfect 'Family Ties' reunion for EW
- Hailee Steinfeld makes late night debut as a musical guest
- This Week's Cover: 'Felicity,' 'Family Ties,' 'Bring It On,' 'Rocky Horror' reunions, and more
- Taylor Swift shares a playlist of 'new songs that will make your life awesome'
- Keshia Knight Pulliam comments on 'Cosby Show' legacy in new interview
- It's all downhill from here for Amy Schumer in new 'SNL' promos
- How Lady Gaga prepared for 'American Horror Story'