I never thought anything could distract me from the fierce dancing, and completely infuriating elimination process, on Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance. But that was before judge Brian Friedman debuted a saucy new hairstyle on last night’s show. I’m not sure what exactly possessed Friedman to tame his curly tresses into a strange, shaggy, flip-under thingy (perhaps the same demon that prompts him to unbutton his shirts down to South America), but if there was any way I could vote this unfortunate new ‘do off the show, I’d be speed-dialing like nobody’s business.
Posted September 15 2005 — 10:37 PM EDT
- The slow, curious fade of the male pop star
- Final 'Dexter' book says farewell to serial killer Dexter Morgan
- Kel Mitchell talks return to Nickelodeon this fall in 'Game Shakers'
- Kevin Bacon, Neil Marshall, and the other Thor to attend Fantasia 2015
- Tatiana Maslany, Haley Joel Osment among cast for 'Locke & Key' audiobook
- Here's your best look yet at the very cool 'No Man's Sky'
- Bruce Campbell rides THAT '73 Delta 88 in 'Ash vs Evil Dead': New EW exclusive images
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!