The Like’s music-industry pedigree — all three girls’ dads are well-known on the Los Angeles scene — and their photogenic Silverlake scruff appeal may lend their sweet, slight ditties perhaps more credence than they deserve. Still, Are You Thinking What I’m Thinking? has an endearing, well, likability.
Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking?The Like's music-industry pedigree — all three girls' dads are well-known on the Los Angeles scene — and their photogenic Silverlake scruff...Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking?Indie RockThe Like's music-industry pedigree — all three girls' dads are well-known on the Los Angeles scene — and their photogenic Silverlake scruff...2005-09-16
Genre: Indie Rock; Producer (group): Geffen
Posted September 16 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Donald Trump doubles down on Mexico comments: 'It’s totally accurate'
- Kendrick Lamar's 'Alright' video, and everything isn't really all right
- Kings of Leon confirms 7th studio album is on the way
- 'Agent Carter' exclusive: Who's returning for season 2?
- Who should replace Donald Trump as host of 'The Apprentice'?
- Donald Trump is suing Univision
- You can now listen to Matt Bomer cover D'Angelo
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!