As songs like ”I’ll Take Your Bitch” and ”F—ing” attest, the seventh CD from Mississippi rapper Banner, Certified, revels in its own vulgarity. Separating the (often compelling) music from the message is well nigh impossible, so if you’d prefer not to sully your consciousness, we understand. But if you’re craving some lowbrow junk and/or crude crunk, head to the record store, put your hands in the air, and wave that $20 bill like you just don’t care.
CertifiedAs songs like ''I'll Take Your Bitch'' and ''F---ing'' attest, the seventh CD from Mississippi rapper Banner, Certified, revels in its...CertifiedR&B, Hip-Hop/RapAs songs like ''I'll Take Your Bitch'' and ''F---ing'' attest, the seventh CD from Mississippi rapper Banner, Certified, revels in its...2005-09-16
Genre: R&B, Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: David Banner; Producer (group): Motown Records, Universal
Posted September 16 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...