As songs like ”I’ll Take Your Bitch” and ”F—ing” attest, the seventh CD from Mississippi rapper Banner, Certified, revels in its own vulgarity. Separating the (often compelling) music from the message is well nigh impossible, so if you’d prefer not to sully your consciousness, we understand. But if you’re craving some lowbrow junk and/or crude crunk, head to the record store, put your hands in the air, and wave that $20 bill like you just don’t care.
CertifiedAs songs like ''I'll Take Your Bitch'' and ''F---ing'' attest, the seventh CD from Mississippi rapper Banner, Certified, revels in its...CertifiedR&B, Hip-Hop/RapAs songs like ''I'll Take Your Bitch'' and ''F---ing'' attest, the seventh CD from Mississippi rapper Banner, Certified, revels in its...2005-09-16
Genre: R&B, Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: David Banner; Producer (group): Motown Records, Universal
Posted September 16 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!