As songs like ”I’ll Take Your Bitch” and ”F—ing” attest, the seventh CD from Mississippi rapper Banner, Certified, revels in its own vulgarity. Separating the (often compelling) music from the message is well nigh impossible, so if you’d prefer not to sully your consciousness, we understand. But if you’re craving some lowbrow junk and/or crude crunk, head to the record store, put your hands in the air, and wave that $20 bill like you just don’t care.
CertifiedAs songs like ''I'll Take Your Bitch'' and ''F---ing'' attest, the seventh CD from Mississippi rapper Banner, Certified, revels in its...CertifiedR&B, Hip-Hop/RapAs songs like ''I'll Take Your Bitch'' and ''F---ing'' attest, the seventh CD from Mississippi rapper Banner, Certified, revels in its...2005-09-16
Genre: R&B, Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: David Banner; Producer (group): Motown Records, Universal
Posted September 16 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: You can’t have superheroes knock around with no consequences
- 50 Songs for 50 States: EW's favorite patriotic pop through the years
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Q's about Jace, Audrey, and a twist
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay won't direct Marvel film
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!