As songs like ”I’ll Take Your Bitch” and ”F—ing” attest, the seventh CD from Mississippi rapper Banner, Certified, revels in its own vulgarity. Separating the (often compelling) music from the message is well nigh impossible, so if you’d prefer not to sully your consciousness, we understand. But if you’re craving some lowbrow junk and/or crude crunk, head to the record store, put your hands in the air, and wave that $20 bill like you just don’t care.
CertifiedAs songs like ''I'll Take Your Bitch'' and ''F---ing'' attest, the seventh CD from Mississippi rapper Banner, Certified, revels in its...CertifiedR&B, Hip-Hop/RapAs songs like ''I'll Take Your Bitch'' and ''F---ing'' attest, the seventh CD from Mississippi rapper Banner, Certified, revels in its...2005-09-16
Genre: R&B, Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: David Banner; Producer (group): Motown Records, Universal
Posted September 16 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!