As songs like ”I’ll Take Your Bitch” and ”F—ing” attest, the seventh CD from Mississippi rapper Banner, Certified, revels in its own vulgarity. Separating the (often compelling) music from the message is well nigh impossible, so if you’d prefer not to sully your consciousness, we understand. But if you’re craving some lowbrow junk and/or crude crunk, head to the record store, put your hands in the air, and wave that $20 bill like you just don’t care.
CertifiedAs songs like ''I'll Take Your Bitch'' and ''F---ing'' attest, the seventh CD from Mississippi rapper Banner, Certified, revels in its...CertifiedR&B, Hip-Hop/RapAs songs like ''I'll Take Your Bitch'' and ''F---ing'' attest, the seventh CD from Mississippi rapper Banner, Certified, revels in its...2005-09-16
Genre: R&B, Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: David Banner; Producer (group): Motown Records, Universal
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth': Will Forte on THAT season finale twist
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling sorry for a 'Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!