How nice it must be for Jamiroquai’s Jay Kay to own such a highly specialized time machine — one that transports only to the years 1978 and 1997. His blue-eyed disco funk has definitely had its highlights, but they’re pretty hard to find on Dynamite. With this outing, we’d rather watch that infamous scene in Napoleon Dynamite (is the album’s title a tribute to Kay’s recent superfan?) and remember the greatness that was ”Canned Heat.”
DynamiteHow nice it must be for Jamiroquai's Jay Kay to own such a highly specialized time machine — one that transports only to the years 1978 and 1997....DynamitePopHow nice it must be for Jamiroquai's Jay Kay to own such a highly specialized time machine — one that transports only to the years 1978 and 1997....2005-09-16
Posted September 16 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Check out this exclusive photo from a new book of 'Hunger Games' portraits
- Keanu Reeves gets terrorized in new 'Knock Knock' trailer
- TLC airs '19 Kids and Counting' marathon after Josh Duggar child molestation allegations
- 'Tomorrowland' production designer on how to build a futuristic city from yesterday's dreams
- Jimmy Fallon and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson give a commencement speech... in 1989
- Chris Pratt as Indiana Jones? 'You don’t want to be the guy who f---s that up'
- Cara Delevingne on acting: 'I wanna f---ing Meryl Streep it'
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!