The diminutive, baby-faced actor has reportedly signed on to star as — no joke! — punishingly intense punk godfather Iggy Pop in a planned biopic. Because nothing says Raw Power like, well, Frodo.
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Comedian Jim Norton defends new 'Daily Show' host Trevor Noah in Time
- Producer Jason Blum talks about the new Joel Edgerton-Jason Bateman thriller 'The Gift'
- See all the names Kurt Cobain considered for Nirvana
- Just in time for hump day, Charlie Puth shares sexy 'Marvin Gaye' video with Meghan Trainor
- Morgan Spurlock 'shed a little tear' when Zayn Malik left
- Clint Eastwood circling Richard Jewell project
- Avril Lavigne: 'I thought I was dying'