So, I might be popping up on Bravo thanks to my New York Fashion Week experiences. While covering former Project Runway contestant Austin Scarlett’s fashion show last week, I suddenly found myself surrounded by a camera crew. It seems that Runway winner (and Friend of Scarlett) Jay McCarroll was being filmed for his own reality show, Project Jay, which is scheduled to show up on Bravo at some point. Needless to say, Tim did not look camera-friendly. First of all, I was hungover. Second, I hadn’t shaved in days. Third, there was no air conditioning, so I was sweatier than Whitney Houston holding the high notes. The best I could do was try and look the other way while the cameras circled us. I’m sure Anna Wintour has the same problem inside the Bryant Park tents, right?
Posted September 16 2005 — 7:26 PM EDT
- 'Bad Moms' trailer: Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, and Kathryn Hahn go hard
- 'Catfish' standout Ashley Sawyer dies at 23
- Ross Lynch leading up high school comedy 'Status Update'
- 'The Flash' star teases ultimate showdown with Zoom
- What to Watch Monday: 'NCIS: LA' heads to San Francisco
- The Rock spends the day with a cancer patient on 'Baywatch' set
- 'Scream': No one can be trusted in season 2 trailer
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour