So, I might be popping up on Bravo thanks to my New York Fashion Week experiences. While covering former Project Runway contestant Austin Scarlett’s fashion show last week, I suddenly found myself surrounded by a camera crew. It seems that Runway winner (and Friend of Scarlett) Jay McCarroll was being filmed for his own reality show, Project Jay, which is scheduled to show up on Bravo at some point. Needless to say, Tim did not look camera-friendly. First of all, I was hungover. Second, I hadn’t shaved in days. Third, there was no air conditioning, so I was sweatier than Whitney Houston holding the high notes. The best I could do was try and look the other way while the cameras circled us. I’m sure Anna Wintour has the same problem inside the Bryant Park tents, right?
Posted September 16 2005 — 7:26 PM EDT
- 'The Flash' trailer teases Zoom's identity
- 'The Knick' star Eric Johnson joins 'Fifty Shades' sequel
- 'Better Call Saul' star Bob Odenkirk drops hints about season 2
- Ruby Rose blasts Kanye West in defense of Taylor Swift
- New 'Halo' toys, figures, and more coming from Mattel
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Big Bang Theory,' 'TWD,' 'Blindspot,' and more
- See an exclusive Valentine's Day clip from the new horror anthology 'Holidays'