So, I might be popping up on Bravo thanks to my New York Fashion Week experiences. While covering former Project Runway contestant Austin Scarlett’s fashion show last week, I suddenly found myself surrounded by a camera crew. It seems that Runway winner (and Friend of Scarlett) Jay McCarroll was being filmed for his own reality show, Project Jay, which is scheduled to show up on Bravo at some point. Needless to say, Tim did not look camera-friendly. First of all, I was hungover. Second, I hadn’t shaved in days. Third, there was no air conditioning, so I was sweatier than Whitney Houston holding the high notes. The best I could do was try and look the other way while the cameras circled us. I’m sure Anna Wintour has the same problem inside the Bryant Park tents, right?
Posted September 16 2005 — 7:26 PM EDT
- Lenny Kravitz & James Franco rock out in the new 'Guitar Hero Live' commercial
- Lady Gaga's 'AHS: Hotel' role made her feel 'so alive'
- J.K. Rowling debunks 'Harry Potter' fan theories on Twitter
- Nicolas Cage doesn’t regret turning down 'Lord of the Rings' role
- Why Kate Winslet was nervous to meet the real Joanna Hoffman for 'Steve Jobs'
- See Taylor Swift and Charli XCX perform 'Boom Clap' in Toronto
- See 'The Night Before' stars spoof 'Big' in new clip