This giddily idiotic adaptation of A Sound of Thunder, the Ray Bradbury sci-fi classic, gives heft to the theory of unintelligent design.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Ed Burns, Ben Kingsley, Catherine McCormack, Jemima Rooper, August Zirner; Director: Peter Hyams; Author: Thomas Dean Donnelly; Release Date Wide: 09/02/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 103; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celeb blog: Robert Herjavec on the trio dance, fans, and double elimination
- HBO orders David Fincher's 1980s music video comedy
- What 'Mad Men' owes to 'Scooby-Doo'
- Arnold Schwarzenegger acts out his film career highlights in 6 minutes with James Corden
- Ellen Albertini Dow, 'Wedding Singer’ rapping grandmother, dies at 101
- 'Django Unchained' actress pleads no contest to disturbing the peace
- Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black go to Extreme: Watch their 'More Than Words' tribute
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Gisele Bündchen, Patrick Dempsey, Rosamund Pike & More!