This giddily idiotic adaptation of A Sound of Thunder, the Ray Bradbury sci-fi classic, gives heft to the theory of unintelligent design.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Ed Burns, Ben Kingsley, Catherine McCormack, Jemima Rooper, August Zirner; Director: Peter Hyams; Author: Thomas Dean Donnelly; Release Date Wide: 09/02/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 103; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted September 16 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Thrones' actor on new show: 'We don't need dragons. We got cocaine!'
- David Spade: 'Fameless' isn't mean-spirited — the contestants are too 'thirsty'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp': On the set of the prequel
- Azealia Banks: Australian crowds are 'violent' and 'terrible'
- Exclusive clip from TV satire 'Shooting the Warwicks' is unreal
- Diane Keaton joins Jude Law for HBO's 'The Young Pope'
- Someone's made a 'Breaking Bad'-inspired coffee shop
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!