Suicide, infanticide, and green boys who fly — not necessarily things one would associate with Audrey Niffenegger, author of 2003’s best-seller The Time Traveler’s Wife. Yet, all that can be found in her ”visual novel,” The Three Incestuous Sisters. ”This is more typical of me than Time Traveler’s Wife,” says Niffenegger, 40, a Chicago-based artist by trade. ”I have a long-term preoccupation with creepiness.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Hayley Atwell takes license photo dressed as Peggy Carter
- Paul McCartney plays the Beatles' 'Another Girl' for the first time live
- Ozzy Osbourne talks plans for Black Sabbath's final tour, album in 2016
- Emma Roberts talks 'Scream Queens': 'It's 'Mean Girls' meets 'Friday the 13th''
- Fox to debut half-hour version of animated series Golan the Insatiable on May 31
- John Stamos calls 'bulls---' on Olsen twins' 'Full House' claims