Suicide, infanticide, and green boys who fly — not necessarily things one would associate with Audrey Niffenegger, author of 2003’s best-seller The Time Traveler’s Wife. Yet, all that can be found in her ”visual novel,” The Three Incestuous Sisters. ”This is more typical of me than Time Traveler’s Wife,” says Niffenegger, 40, a Chicago-based artist by trade. ”I have a long-term preoccupation with creepiness.”
Posted September 16 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!