Suicide, infanticide, and green boys who fly — not necessarily things one would associate with Audrey Niffenegger, author of 2003’s best-seller The Time Traveler’s Wife. Yet, all that can be found in her ”visual novel,” The Three Incestuous Sisters. ”This is more typical of me than Time Traveler’s Wife,” says Niffenegger, 40, a Chicago-based artist by trade. ”I have a long-term preoccupation with creepiness.”
Posted September 16 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jason Clarke prepares the team for the journey ahead in 'Everest' clip
- R. Kelly says he wrote 462 songs for his new album, and they're all hits
- 'Vampire Diaries' cast recalls what it was like working with Nina Dobrev
- The best VMA moments, according to Facebook
- Dylan's Candy Bar is celebrating 'Mean Girls' with themed candy
- 11 outrageous moments from Miley Cyrus' surprise album
- 'Faking It' season 2B supertease: Karma and Amy pretend to be a couple again — exclusive
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!