Suicide, infanticide, and green boys who fly — not necessarily things one would associate with Audrey Niffenegger, author of 2003’s best-seller The Time Traveler’s Wife. Yet, all that can be found in her ”visual novel,” The Three Incestuous Sisters. ”This is more typical of me than Time Traveler’s Wife,” says Niffenegger, 40, a Chicago-based artist by trade. ”I have a long-term preoccupation with creepiness.”
Posted September 16 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jennifer Garner joins Bryan Cranston in 'Wakefield'
- 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce' season 2 premiere react: Abby gets schooled in divorce
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'