Suicide, infanticide, and green boys who fly — not necessarily things one would associate with Audrey Niffenegger, author of 2003’s best-seller The Time Traveler’s Wife. Yet, all that can be found in her ”visual novel,” The Three Incestuous Sisters. ”This is more typical of me than Time Traveler’s Wife,” says Niffenegger, 40, a Chicago-based artist by trade. ”I have a long-term preoccupation with creepiness.”
Posted September 16 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...