Even the jokers at TVGasm agree with the Emmy voters that Lost was the year’s best drama. But what was the year’s worst show? Who were the year’s most annoying TV personalities? Who were the best reality stars? Who faced off in TV’s best fight? For those and other key competitions about which Emmy voters had nothing to say, you’ll have to turn to TVGasm’s Golden Gasm Awards. Check out their picks, and let us know if you think they’re on the money, or if your favorites got robbed.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'