Even the jokers at TVGasm agree with the Emmy voters that Lost was the year’s best drama. But what was the year’s worst show? Who were the year’s most annoying TV personalities? Who were the best reality stars? Who faced off in TV’s best fight? For those and other key competitions about which Emmy voters had nothing to say, you’ll have to turn to TVGasm’s Golden Gasm Awards. Check out their picks, and let us know if you think they’re on the money, or if your favorites got robbed.
Posted September 20 2005 — 7:54 PM EDT
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' director reveals early design for Star-Lord's mask
- Idris Elba has 'nothing constructive to say' about Bond speculation