Even the jokers at TVGasm agree with the Emmy voters that Lost was the year’s best drama. But what was the year’s worst show? Who were the year’s most annoying TV personalities? Who were the best reality stars? Who faced off in TV’s best fight? For those and other key competitions about which Emmy voters had nothing to say, you’ll have to turn to TVGasm’s Golden Gasm Awards. Check out their picks, and let us know if you think they’re on the money, or if your favorites got robbed.
Posted September 20 2005 — 7:54 PM EDT
- 'Arrow' actor Neal McDonough on bringing megalomaniac Damien Darhk to life
- Lamar Odom hospitalized in Las Vegas
- E! is going to spin off 'Botched'
- 'iZombie' boss on Major's downward spiral
- 'Manhattan': Ashley Zukerman on the atom bomb drama's explosive Season 2
- There's a Will Ferrell-themed bar in New York
- 'The Flash' postmortem: Scoop on those surprise returns, Stein's fiery condition
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6