Even the jokers at TVGasm agree with the Emmy voters that Lost was the year’s best drama. But what was the year’s worst show? Who were the year’s most annoying TV personalities? Who were the best reality stars? Who faced off in TV’s best fight? For those and other key competitions about which Emmy voters had nothing to say, you’ll have to turn to TVGasm’s Golden Gasm Awards. Check out their picks, and let us know if you think they’re on the money, or if your favorites got robbed.
Posted September 20 2005 — 7:54 PM EDT
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge explains Ethan's evolution
- 'Graceland' costar Vanessa Ferlito breaks down 'Chester Cheeto' and Charlie's big lie
- Sean Combs UCLA fight: No felony charge
- Casting Net: Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg to reteam for 'Mile 22'
- Channing Tatum is 21 and adorable in this video from Fashion Week 2002
- Taylor Swift's '1989' leads Nielsen's mid-year charts, naturally
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover