Even the jokers at TVGasm agree with the Emmy voters that Lost was the year’s best drama. But what was the year’s worst show? Who were the year’s most annoying TV personalities? Who were the best reality stars? Who faced off in TV’s best fight? For those and other key competitions about which Emmy voters had nothing to say, you’ll have to turn to TVGasm’s Golden Gasm Awards. Check out their picks, and let us know if you think they’re on the money, or if your favorites got robbed.
Posted September 20 2005 — 7:54 PM EDT
- Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger to appear on NBC's New Year's Eve special
- John Glenn honored by 'Hidden Figures' actor who plays him
- Writers Guild blasts Trump for slamming union leader over Carrier deal
- A former RuPaul's Drag Race contestant just made Academy Award history
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' star Matt Letscher teases Legion of Doom's debut
- 'La La Land,' 'Moonlight,' 'Zootopia' make AFI's top 10 films of 2016
- Watch John Glenn's appearance on 'Frasier'
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes