Madonna’s website is offering fans a sneak peek at the cover for her Confessions on a Dancefloor CD (due Nov. 15), and to me, it looks like the photographic love child of her 1993 ”Fever” video and a Target ad. As for the redheaded, hotpants-clad diva, well, I think she’s lookin’ mighty saucy – and yes, I mean that as a compliment. But enough about my opinion: It’s time to hear from all y’all saucy PopWatchers. What do you think of Madge’s latest reinvention?
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Ciara debuts seductive new single 'Dance Like We're Making Love'
- 'Baywatch' alum Jeremy Jackson arrested
- 'Five Nights at Freddy's 4' coming this October
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Meredith Wild's 'Hard Love'
- Hear sibling band The Hunts’ new song 'Valentina'
- 'Furious 7': China’s biggest movie ever
- Jason Derulo shares 'Cheyenne' from 'Everything Is 4'