Madonna’s website is offering fans a sneak peek at the cover for her Confessions on a Dancefloor CD (due Nov. 15), and to me, it looks like the photographic love child of her 1993 ”Fever” video and a Target ad. As for the redheaded, hotpants-clad diva, well, I think she’s lookin’ mighty saucy – and yes, I mean that as a compliment. But enough about my opinion: It’s time to hear from all y’all saucy PopWatchers. What do you think of Madge’s latest reinvention?
Posted September 20 2005 — 9:30 PM EDT
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'Hawaii Five-0' taps Julie Benz as Chin's love interest
- The Vision: See Paul Bettany assemble the synthetic Avenger
- Simon Cowell comments on One Direction hiatus
- 'Dancing with the Stars' taps Alexa and Carlos PenaVega
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!