Madonna’s website is offering fans a sneak peek at the cover for her Confessions on a Dancefloor CD (due Nov. 15), and to me, it looks like the photographic love child of her 1993 ”Fever” video and a Target ad. As for the redheaded, hotpants-clad diva, well, I think she’s lookin’ mighty saucy – and yes, I mean that as a compliment. But enough about my opinion: It’s time to hear from all y’all saucy PopWatchers. What do you think of Madge’s latest reinvention?
Posted September 20 2005 — 9:30 PM EDT
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!