Madonna’s website is offering fans a sneak peek at the cover for her Confessions on a Dancefloor CD (due Nov. 15), and to me, it looks like the photographic love child of her 1993 ”Fever” video and a Target ad. As for the redheaded, hotpants-clad diva, well, I think she’s lookin’ mighty saucy – and yes, I mean that as a compliment. But enough about my opinion: It’s time to hear from all y’all saucy PopWatchers. What do you think of Madge’s latest reinvention?
Posted September 20 2005 — 9:30 PM EDT
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- 'DWTS' is bringing back Maksim Chmerkovskiy: source
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt blazes through aptitude test in 'Snowden' clip
- Jon Favreau to direct Seth MacFarlane's space-set comedic drama 'Orville'
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj are reuniting for another VMAs performance
- VMAs: DJ Khaled, Key and Peele, Jay Pharoah to cover show in lieu of host
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...