Venom, is a mud-simple horror trudge set in a swamp colony of Abercrombie models. All line up obligingly to get mulched by a zombie redneck (an unwitting repository for evil, thanks to voodoo-tinged snakebites) who is, by far, the most sympathetic presence on screen. You only wish he had more interesting people to kill. That’s the trouble with these little Horror Belt towns — no new blood.
(Venom: Dale Robinette)
Genre: Horror; Starring: Agnes Bruckner, Bijou Phillips, Jonathan Jackson, Method Man; Director: Jim Gillespie; Author: Flint Dille, John Zurr Platten; Release Date Limited: 09/16/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 87; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted September 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'