Charlize Theron’s got a number of titles: Oscar winner, red-carpet diva, and now, official Hollywood butt-kisser. Indeed, the Monster star, admittedly having popped a painkiller for a neck spasm, pressed her lips to fellow honoree Shirley MacLaine’s backside at Tuesday’s 12th annual Premiere Women in Hollywood gala, according to a report in USA Today. ”I’m going to kiss your a– too, but literally,” Theron announced before doing the deed. ”That’s the best I’ve had in 10 years!” replied MacLaine. Sadly, no one was feeling loopy enough to shout ”Glaaadiator!”
Posted September 22 2005 — 10:07 PM EDT
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!