Charlize Theron’s got a number of titles: Oscar winner, red-carpet diva, and now, official Hollywood butt-kisser. Indeed, the Monster star, admittedly having popped a painkiller for a neck spasm, pressed her lips to fellow honoree Shirley MacLaine’s backside at Tuesday’s 12th annual Premiere Women in Hollywood gala, according to a report in USA Today. ”I’m going to kiss your a– too, but literally,” Theron announced before doing the deed. ”That’s the best I’ve had in 10 years!” replied MacLaine. Sadly, no one was feeling loopy enough to shout ”Glaaadiator!”
Posted September 22 2005 — 10:07 PM EDT
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!