Charlize Theron’s got a number of titles: Oscar winner, red-carpet diva, and now, official Hollywood butt-kisser. Indeed, the Monster star, admittedly having popped a painkiller for a neck spasm, pressed her lips to fellow honoree Shirley MacLaine’s backside at Tuesday’s 12th annual Premiere Women in Hollywood gala, according to a report in USA Today. ”I’m going to kiss your a– too, but literally,” Theron announced before doing the deed. ”That’s the best I’ve had in 10 years!” replied MacLaine. Sadly, no one was feeling loopy enough to shout ”Glaaadiator!”
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Watch Ethan Hawke, Jimmy Fallon channel their inner Bob Dylan to sing a few lullabies
- References in Sufjan Stevens' 'Carrie & Lowell,' explained
- Kevin James parodies 'Furious 7' as Paul Blart
- 'A Place To Call Home': 7 reasons to watch Australia's sexiest period soap
- Audi commercial features new 'Avengers: Age of Ultron,' 'Ant-Man' footage
- See the cover of James Dashner's 'The Game of Lives'
- Nick Jonas goes to raves, drives psychedelic golf cart in new 'Chains' video
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!