Jim Carrey is reteaming with Batman Forever director Joel Schumacher for a drama called The Number 23. No, it’s not a Michael Jordan biopic; it’s about a man obsessed with a book that seems to predict his own murder, a book that has the number 23 running through its plot. Hmm, riddle me this, Riddler: where else have we seen Jim Carrey play a guy who comes to realize that someone has been chronicling his life, someone who may not have his best interests at heart?
Posted September 22 2005 — 1:44 PM EDT
- See James Corden as Brad Pitt in 'Seven' for 'Inappropriate Musicals'
- Taylor Swift may take break after '1989' tour
- Kendrick Lamar announces eight-date tour
- Ellen Pompeo dings Daniel Craig over Bond comments
- EW turns 25: See the stars who wished us a happy birthday
- Joshua Malina & Scott Foley talk 'Paris Is Burning' in ‘Folina: A 'Scandal' Hangover Blog’
- Lena Dunham's mother was critical of her 'Scandal' performance