Nelly has signed a deal to star in his own celebreality show, one that he says would bring attention to his charitable work. The rapper says the series (to be produced by A. Smith & Co., maker of such Fox reality hits as Hell’s Kitchen and The Swan) will focus on his day-to-day life. Then again, if he really wants to tout his philanthropy, maybe he should make it a Samaritan show, where he helps build homes for people. ”It’s getting hot in herre/so let’s install some central air conditioning…” Isn’t that a show you would watch? He could call it Country Hammer.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- See how Broadway's screwball hit 'On the Twentieth Century' brought sets and costumes to life
- 'Daily Show' correspondent Aasif Mandvi thinks Trevor Noah backlash is 'much ado about nothing'
- Jeremy Clarkson, 'Top Gear' co-hosts to tour
- Patton Oswalt vs. Trevor Noah backlash
- Rumored 'Star Wars' spin-off star Ben Mendelsohn talks his love of the series: Exclusive
- Dustin Lynch checks in from tour, talks 'On The DL,' spring break, and his new single
- Steven Tyler is going country