Nelly has signed a deal to star in his own celebreality show, one that he says would bring attention to his charitable work. The rapper says the series (to be produced by A. Smith & Co., maker of such Fox reality hits as Hell’s Kitchen and The Swan) will focus on his day-to-day life. Then again, if he really wants to tout his philanthropy, maybe he should make it a Samaritan show, where he helps build homes for people. ”It’s getting hot in herre/so let’s install some central air conditioning…” Isn’t that a show you would watch? He could call it Country Hammer.
Posted September 22 2005 — 1:34 PM EDT
- Jack Hanna says Harambe the gorilla's death was necessary
- Snoop Dogg calls for 'Roots' boycott in Instagram video
- Follow these stars while watching 'The Bachelorette'
- 'General Hospital': Kirsten Storms confirms break due to 'skin issues'
- Demi Lovato mourns great-grandmother's death in emotional tribute
- Adele calls out fan for filming her concert
- Drake holds steady for fourth week at No. 1 on Billboard 200
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers