Nelly has signed a deal to star in his own celebreality show, one that he says would bring attention to his charitable work. The rapper says the series (to be produced by A. Smith & Co., maker of such Fox reality hits as Hell’s Kitchen and The Swan) will focus on his day-to-day life. Then again, if he really wants to tout his philanthropy, maybe he should make it a Samaritan show, where he helps build homes for people. ”It’s getting hot in herre/so let’s install some central air conditioning…” Isn’t that a show you would watch? He could call it Country Hammer.
Posted September 22 2005 — 1:34 PM EDT
- Justin Timberlake is still doing the Carlton at golf tournaments
- 'The Magicians' season 2: See the premiere's first scene
- Comic-Con: See photos from the Harley Quinn costume contest
- 16 can't-miss Comic-Con Boomerangs from EW's Instagram account
- '24: Legacy' exists in same Jack Bauer universe
- 'Sherlock' Comic-Con panel reveals three key names to tease season 4
- Miles Teller joins Keith Urban onstage for 'My Girl'