Nelly has signed a deal to star in his own celebreality show, one that he says would bring attention to his charitable work. The rapper says the series (to be produced by A. Smith & Co., maker of such Fox reality hits as Hell’s Kitchen and The Swan) will focus on his day-to-day life. Then again, if he really wants to tout his philanthropy, maybe he should make it a Samaritan show, where he helps build homes for people. ”It’s getting hot in herre/so let’s install some central air conditioning…” Isn’t that a show you would watch? He could call it Country Hammer.
Posted September 22 2005 — 1:34 PM EDT
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Dave Grohl joins Paul McCartney in London to play a Beatles classic: Watch
- Kelly Rutherford gets sole custody of kids
- J.K. Rowling cheers Ireland's gay wed vote
- John Nash, 'A Beautiful Mind' subject, dies
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!