Nelly has signed a deal to star in his own celebreality show, one that he says would bring attention to his charitable work. The rapper says the series (to be produced by A. Smith & Co., maker of such Fox reality hits as Hell’s Kitchen and The Swan) will focus on his day-to-day life. Then again, if he really wants to tout his philanthropy, maybe he should make it a Samaritan show, where he helps build homes for people. ”It’s getting hot in herre/so let’s install some central air conditioning…” Isn’t that a show you would watch? He could call it Country Hammer.
Posted September 22 2005 — 1:34 PM EDT
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
- Amazon's 'Mozart in the Jungle': See the exclusive season 2 trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' gets its very own ice cream flavors
- How Patricia Arquette went from almost becoming a midwife to winning an Oscar
- Patton Oswalt joins new 'Mystery Science Theater 3000'
- 'Spotlight' team takes a bow at Gotham Awards
- 'Star Wars Battlefront': 'Battle of Jakku' content available today for pre-order players