Nelly has signed a deal to star in his own celebreality show, one that he says would bring attention to his charitable work. The rapper says the series (to be produced by A. Smith & Co., maker of such Fox reality hits as Hell’s Kitchen and The Swan) will focus on his day-to-day life. Then again, if he really wants to tout his philanthropy, maybe he should make it a Samaritan show, where he helps build homes for people. ”It’s getting hot in herre/so let’s install some central air conditioning…” Isn’t that a show you would watch? He could call it Country Hammer.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Trial begins for 'Dark Knight Rises' shooter James Holmes
- Pick Your Battles: A round-up of EW's exclusive 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' reports
- Amy Winehouse's family unhappy with documentary about her
- 'The Mentalist': Watch a supercut of Patrick and Teresa's romance
- Try not to dance to On An On's 'It's Not Over' -- exclusive
- Peep inside Brandon Flowers' 'Lonely Town' video
- Watch Mr. Feeny, Eric Matthews, and Shawn Hunter return on 'Girl Meets World'