Nelly has signed a deal to star in his own celebreality show, one that he says would bring attention to his charitable work. The rapper says the series (to be produced by A. Smith & Co., maker of such Fox reality hits as Hell’s Kitchen and The Swan) will focus on his day-to-day life. Then again, if he really wants to tout his philanthropy, maybe he should make it a Samaritan show, where he helps build homes for people. ”It’s getting hot in herre/so let’s install some central air conditioning…” Isn’t that a show you would watch? He could call it Country Hammer.
Posted September 22 2005 — 1:34 PM EDT
- Juliette Lewis talks explosive 'Secrets and Lies' finale
- Tom Cruise joins the world of gods and monsters in 'The Mummy' trailer
- 'Once Upon a Time': The hooded figure is revealed!
- Justin Bieber confirms he's single: 'I'm not really looking either'
- 'The Walking Dead' star Steven Yeun marries Joana Pak
- Donald Trump makes cinema great again on hilarious Instagram account
- 'Transformers' teases new trailer in behind-the-scenes clip
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big