Nelly has signed a deal to star in his own celebreality show, one that he says would bring attention to his charitable work. The rapper says the series (to be produced by A. Smith & Co., maker of such Fox reality hits as Hell’s Kitchen and The Swan) will focus on his day-to-day life. Then again, if he really wants to tout his philanthropy, maybe he should make it a Samaritan show, where he helps build homes for people. ”It’s getting hot in herre/so let’s install some central air conditioning…” Isn’t that a show you would watch? He could call it Country Hammer.
Posted September 22 2005 — 1:34 PM EDT
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!