Nelly has signed a deal to star in his own celebreality show, one that he says would bring attention to his charitable work. The rapper says the series (to be produced by A. Smith & Co., maker of such Fox reality hits as Hell’s Kitchen and The Swan) will focus on his day-to-day life. Then again, if he really wants to tout his philanthropy, maybe he should make it a Samaritan show, where he helps build homes for people. ”It’s getting hot in herre/so let’s install some central air conditioning…” Isn’t that a show you would watch? He could call it Country Hammer.
Posted September 22 2005 — 1:34 PM EDT
- 'Arrow' first look: Check out Diggle's new super suit
- 'House of Cards' actor joins 'Luke Cage' as Cottonmouth
- Anne Hathaway says she's already losing roles to younger actresses
- See Daniel Radcliffe play 'Grand Theft Auto' creator in new movie
- The 'Age of Ultron' gag reel proves the Avengers are only human (well, except Thor)
- Keith Richards disses hip-hop, heavy metal in new interview
- Justin Bieber sets Spotify record with 'What Do You Mean?'
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!