Nelly has signed a deal to star in his own celebreality show, one that he says would bring attention to his charitable work. The rapper says the series (to be produced by A. Smith & Co., maker of such Fox reality hits as Hell’s Kitchen and The Swan) will focus on his day-to-day life. Then again, if he really wants to tout his philanthropy, maybe he should make it a Samaritan show, where he helps build homes for people. ”It’s getting hot in herre/so let’s install some central air conditioning…” Isn’t that a show you would watch? He could call it Country Hammer.
Posted September 22 2005 — 1:34 PM EDT
- Valerie Harper hospitalized before performance in Maine
- NBC wants Beyonce for The Wiz (but there is no deal)
- 10 retro love song suggestions from breakout blues star Anderson East
- This is what it looks like when 1,000 people cover Foo Fighters' 'Learn To Fly'
- Caption this: Your best responses to our cheeky 'Walking Dead' photo
- Kurt Russell western 'Bone Tomahawk' chosen as Fantastic Fest closing night film
- See EWwy campaign posters for the best comedic actress nominees
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!