Nelly has signed a deal to star in his own celebreality show, one that he says would bring attention to his charitable work. The rapper says the series (to be produced by A. Smith & Co., maker of such Fox reality hits as Hell’s Kitchen and The Swan) will focus on his day-to-day life. Then again, if he really wants to tout his philanthropy, maybe he should make it a Samaritan show, where he helps build homes for people. ”It’s getting hot in herre/so let’s install some central air conditioning…” Isn’t that a show you would watch? He could call it Country Hammer.
Posted September 22 2005 — 1:34 PM EDT
- Megyn Kelly on her issue with the word 'feminist'
- The 17 most essential 1970s love songs
- Nominated for Nothing: 'Beasts of No Nation'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Watch the aftermath of Meredith's brutal attack
- Margot Robbie gave someone a misspelled 'Suicide Squad' tattoo
- Beyoncé's Super Bowl dancers honor Black Panthers and Black Lives Matter
- James Corden is a buzzkill roommate in Budweiser 'Whassup' parody