Boy meets ghost in an icky romantic comedy. Reese Witherspoon hustles like Tinkerbell to keep the mood light, playing a doctor whose devotion has left her no time for romance.
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Mark Ruffalo, Reese Witherspoon, Jon Heder, Donal Logue, Ben Shenkman; Director: Mark S. Waters; Author: Leslie Dixon, Peter Tolan; Release Date Wide: 09/16/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted September 23 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Skrillex + Diplo release Jack U debut
- 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett on the power of Jamal's coming-out
- 'Focus' aims to lift box office crown from 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller 'Wake' halts production due to lack of funding
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on season 1 success, season 2 ideas
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in comic
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on that killer finale and what's next
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!