Boy meets ghost in an icky romantic comedy. Reese Witherspoon hustles like Tinkerbell to keep the mood light, playing a doctor whose devotion has left her no time for romance.
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Mark Ruffalo, Reese Witherspoon, Jon Heder, Donal Logue, Ben Shenkman; Director: Mark S. Waters; Author: Leslie Dixon, Peter Tolan; Release Date Wide: 09/16/2005; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted September 23 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!