Boy meets ghost in an icky romantic comedy. Reese Witherspoon hustles like Tinkerbell to keep the mood light, playing a doctor whose devotion has left her no time for romance.
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Mark Ruffalo, Reese Witherspoon, Jon Heder, Donal Logue, Ben Shenkman; Director: Mark S. Waters; Author: Leslie Dixon, Peter Tolan; Release Date Wide: 09/16/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted September 23 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How a real-life horror story inspired new graphic novel 'The Divine'
- First look at Batgirl in 'Batman: Arkham Knight's' 'A Matter of Family'
- What to expect (and what we hope) will be at this year's San Diego Comic-Con
- Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick break up
- A$AP Rocky apologizes for those Rita Ora lyrics
- Zach Levi on 'Heroes: Reborn': I wanted something that wasn't Chuck
- Wall Street Journal to publish first chapter of Harper Lee's 'Go Set A Watchman'
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!