Boy meets ghost in an icky romantic comedy. Reese Witherspoon hustles like Tinkerbell to keep the mood light, playing a doctor whose devotion has left her no time for romance.
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Mark Ruffalo, Reese Witherspoon, Jon Heder, Donal Logue, Ben Shenkman; Director: Mark S. Waters; Author: Leslie Dixon, Peter Tolan; Release Date Wide: 09/16/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Play 'Pac-Man' around the world in Google Maps
- Showtime renews 'House of Lies' for fifth season
- Linda Lavin to return to Broadway in 'Our Mother's Brief Affair'
- Fox's 'Weird Loners' aren't quite weird or lonely enough
- 'Arrow'-'Flash' spinoff's role for Caity Lotz? Let's theorize...
- Beastie Boys' Adam Horovitz gives relationship advice in 'Ask a Grown Man'
- 'Ellen,' 'GH' lead Daytime Emmy noms
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!