Boy meets ghost in an icky romantic comedy. Reese Witherspoon hustles like Tinkerbell to keep the mood light, playing a doctor whose devotion has left her no time for romance.
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Mark Ruffalo, Reese Witherspoon, Jon Heder, Donal Logue, Ben Shenkman; Director: Mark S. Waters; Author: Leslie Dixon, Peter Tolan; Release Date Wide: 09/16/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted September 23 2005 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Justin Bieber sings 'Where Are U Now' as a country ballad
- Janet Jackson reveals release date and track list for 'Unbreakable'
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after VMAs performance
- 'Survivor' player Stephen Fishbach says 'it haunts me every day, the fact I didn't win'
- ABC Family and Fox score top marks for inclusion of LGBT characters
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!