Under Cover reminds us that there are two types of people: Those who say ”Right on” to Ozzy Osbourne collaborating with Mountain man Leslie West on ”Mississippi Queen,” and those who recoil in horror at the very idea. We’re in the former camp. Sure, you could carp that the material (”All the Young Dudes,” ”Sympathy for the Devil,” a spooky ”Sunshine of Your Love”) is straight-up, slightly revamped classic rock. But look at it this way: That fact alone guarantees that this is far more enjoyable than Ozzy’s last half-dozen solo efforts.
Under Cover Under Cover reminds us that there are two types of people: Those who say ''Right on'' to Ozzy Osbourne collaborating with Mountain man...Under CoverMetal Under Cover reminds us that there are two types of people: Those who say ''Right on'' to Ozzy Osbourne collaborating with Mountain man...2005-10-31
Genre: Metal; Lead Performer: Ozzy Osbourne
Posted October 31 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- First 'Nashville' season 5 promo confirms Hayden Panettiere's return
- Neon Trees frontman Tyler Glenn to perform at EW PopFest
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Watch Jasmine and Aladdin meet
- Megyn Kelly grills Donna Brazile about alleged leaked email
- 'Top Chef' cooks up fresh drama in season 14 trailer
- WATCH: Michael J. Fox, Lea Thompson on the DeLorean from 'Back to the Future'
- Madonna, Jay Z nab Songwriters Hall of Fame nominations