Like its siblings MTV and VH1, Comedy Central has a new broadband section of its website to serve up a helping of steaming, streaming video clips. Called The MotherLoad, it contains large excerpts from The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, older CC stuff (Chappelle’s Show, the Pam Anderson roast), stand-up clips (more Dane Cook), and other odds and ends. They’re going to add 50 to 80 new clips a week to the archive. Which means you’ll never run out of ways to procrastinate at the office. Just trying to do our part!
Posted November 2 2005 — 3:12 PM EST
- Does Woody Allen’s 'Crisis in Six Scenes' live up to expectations?
- 'Superstore': Lauren Ash talks 'Dog Whisperer'
- 'Westworld' showrunners on AI's threat and promise: 'This is imminent'
- President Obama tries the splits with the Final Five
- Joe Biden reveals the main thing that surprises him about Trump
- What to Watch This Weekend: 'Westworld' finally arrives
- Patton Oswalt and Paul Rudd's 'Nerdland' finds a distributor