If CBS’ spooky new alien-virus series Threshold (starring Carla Gugino) hasn’t, um, infected your Friday night viewing schedule, the network is giving you a chance to catch up online. For the next couple days, the series’ third episode is streaming without commercial interruptions at CBS.com. The Nov. 4 and Nov. 11 episodes will stream for two days each as well, starting five days after they air. Don’t know if CBS will continue to upload Threshold or other shows, but by Nov. 18, we’ll probably all be overrun by aliens, and it won’t matter.
Posted November 3 2005 — 4:29 PM EST
- Sharon Osbourne takes leave from 'The Talk' because of exhaustion
- Chris Pratt offers pre-apology for any offensive remarks he says during press tour
- An intense new trailer for 'Black Mass' has arrived
- John Stamos is 'heartbroken' the Olsen twins won't be on 'Fuller House'
- This was Chris Pratt's craziest day on the set of 'Jurassic World'
- Why Michael Fassbender loves taking risks
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!