If CBS’ spooky new alien-virus series Threshold (starring Carla Gugino) hasn’t, um, infected your Friday night viewing schedule, the network is giving you a chance to catch up online. For the next couple days, the series’ third episode is streaming without commercial interruptions at CBS.com. The Nov. 4 and Nov. 11 episodes will stream for two days each as well, starting five days after they air. Don’t know if CBS will continue to upload Threshold or other shows, but by Nov. 18, we’ll probably all be overrun by aliens, and it won’t matter.
Posted November 3 2005 — 4:29 PM EST
- First look at Timothy Spall in and Colm Meany in 'The Journey'
- DJ Jazzy Jeff on possible reunion with Will Smith: 'The time is right on so many different levels'
- 'Tokyo Tribe' is the futuristic martial arts hip-hop musical you've been waiting for
- Beloved cat Lil Bub has a full album coming out
- See the cover art and track list for 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' soundtrack
- Donny Deutsch breaks down what's wrong with selfies for new USA series
- Meryl Streep says gender inequality in film criticism is ‘infuriating’