If CBS’ spooky new alien-virus series Threshold (starring Carla Gugino) hasn’t, um, infected your Friday night viewing schedule, the network is giving you a chance to catch up online. For the next couple days, the series’ third episode is streaming without commercial interruptions at CBS.com. The Nov. 4 and Nov. 11 episodes will stream for two days each as well, starting five days after they air. Don’t know if CBS will continue to upload Threshold or other shows, but by Nov. 18, we’ll probably all be overrun by aliens, and it won’t matter.
Posted November 3 2005 — 4:29 PM EST
- That time Jon Stewart saved Bill Clinton from an awkward encounter
- Eddie Redmayne stuns in new posters for 'The Danish Girl'
- Walt Disney experts dismiss allegations he was anti-Semitic
- See the latest trailer for 'The Intern'
- John Oliver uses song to explain why Washington, D.C., should become a state
- David Byrne calls for streaming service transparency in op-ed
- Stars We Lost in 2015
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!