Lindsay Lohan and Jared Leto have sparked rumors that they’re dating, but maybe they’re just rehearsing. They’re starring in Chapter 27, a movie about the assassination of John Lennon. Leto will play killer Mark David Chapman, and Lohan will play a Lennon fan who unwittingly befriends him on the weekend before the shooting. That makes two eve-of-assassination movies for Lohan, who’s also starring in Emilio Estevez’ RFK-themed Bobby. Don’t tell Oliver Stone, but we hear the teen star was also in Dallas in November 1963.
Posted November 3 2005 — 2:22 PM EST
- Tom Cruise joins the world of gods and monsters in 'The Mummy' trailer
- 'Once Upon a Time': The hooded figure is revealed!
- Justin Bieber confirms he's single: 'I'm not really looking either'
- 'The Walking Dead' star Steven Yeun marries Joana Pak
- Donald Trump makes cinema great again on hilarious Instagram account
- 'Transformers' teases new trailer in behind-the-scenes clip
- Vanessa Bayer shares backstage photos of Jennifer Aniston on 'SNL'
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big