Lindsay Lohan and Jared Leto have sparked rumors that they’re dating, but maybe they’re just rehearsing. They’re starring in Chapter 27, a movie about the assassination of John Lennon. Leto will play killer Mark David Chapman, and Lohan will play a Lennon fan who unwittingly befriends him on the weekend before the shooting. That makes two eve-of-assassination movies for Lohan, who’s also starring in Emilio Estevez’ RFK-themed Bobby. Don’t tell Oliver Stone, but we hear the teen star was also in Dallas in November 1963.
Posted November 3 2005 — 2:22 PM EST
- See Benedict Cumberbatch imitate otters with Johnny Depp
- Liam Hemsworth reveals Chris Hemsworth paid off their parents' debts
- J.K. Rowling feared second 'Harry Potter' couldn't live up to the first
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'