Lindsay Lohan and Jared Leto have sparked rumors that they’re dating, but maybe they’re just rehearsing. They’re starring in Chapter 27, a movie about the assassination of John Lennon. Leto will play killer Mark David Chapman, and Lohan will play a Lennon fan who unwittingly befriends him on the weekend before the shooting. That makes two eve-of-assassination movies for Lohan, who’s also starring in Emilio Estevez’ RFK-themed Bobby. Don’t tell Oliver Stone, but we hear the teen star was also in Dallas in November 1963.
Posted November 3 2005 — 2:22 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'