Lindsay Lohan and Jared Leto have sparked rumors that they’re dating, but maybe they’re just rehearsing. They’re starring in Chapter 27, a movie about the assassination of John Lennon. Leto will play killer Mark David Chapman, and Lohan will play a Lennon fan who unwittingly befriends him on the weekend before the shooting. That makes two eve-of-assassination movies for Lohan, who’s also starring in Emilio Estevez’ RFK-themed Bobby. Don’t tell Oliver Stone, but we hear the teen star was also in Dallas in November 1963.
Posted November 3 2005 — 2:22 PM EST
- 'Twilight' vs. 'Life and Death': A sexy vampire glossary
- 'We Are Still Here': How they created the year's creepiest ghosts
- 'Grandfathered' snags 'Agent Carter' star as love interest
- Jared Leto stayed in character on 'Suicide Squad' set
- New Cosby accuser files lawsuit: 'It is my hope that he will in fact face justice'
- Nina Dobrev explains why she's the scariest cast member in 'The Final Girls'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': Robert Kirkman promises 'awesome boat stuff' in season 2