Lindsay Lohan and Jared Leto have sparked rumors that they’re dating, but maybe they’re just rehearsing. They’re starring in Chapter 27, a movie about the assassination of John Lennon. Leto will play killer Mark David Chapman, and Lohan will play a Lennon fan who unwittingly befriends him on the weekend before the shooting. That makes two eve-of-assassination movies for Lohan, who’s also starring in Emilio Estevez’ RFK-themed Bobby. Don’t tell Oliver Stone, but we hear the teen star was also in Dallas in November 1963.
Posted November 3 2005 — 2:22 PM EST
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on why Saviors follow Negan
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'