The aging singer came in second in an ELLEgirl poll of the coolest old people, beating out the likes of Clint Eastwood and Madonna. In first place? ”Grandparents,” of course.
Posted November 4 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Here's a mash-up of the 'Seinfeld' theme and Radiohead
- Jurors decide to consider death penalty in James Holmes case
- Ronda Rousey to star in film adaptation of her autobiography
- Nazi America fantasy 'High Castle' to pose questions about modern politics
- Fantastic Fest: Nicolas Winding Refn on the film posters that drive him wild
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' casts Hawkman
- Taissa Farmiga and Nina Dobrev go back to camp in 'The Final Girls'