You shouldn’t judge a present by its wrapping, but with Nice Guy Eddie’s 15th-anniversary-edition DVD, it’s hard not to. There are no new features — just newfangled tin packaging. Poor guy.
Posted November 4 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Watch: Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans wanted for allegedly attacking ex-fiance
- Kanye West tapped as a headliner for Atlanta's Birthday Bash 20
- Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' hits No. 1