The bespectacled Oscar/Tony/Grammy winner has his sights set on TV: ABC just greenlit John’s semi-autobio comedy pilot Him and Us. No airdate’s been set, but we think Saturday night’s alright.
Posted November 4 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 21 nonfiction books to look forward to this fall
- 'Sherlock' men look stylish in first season 4 photo
- John Krasinski, Stephen Colbert pretend to puke to Shakespeare
- Emeril Lagasse previews 'delicious' new Amazon series, 'Eat the World'
- 'Whose billy goat is this?' guys to sing about other animals
- Seth Meyers: Global warming made Earth 'the Donald Trump of planets'
- ABC renews deal to broadcast the Oscars through 2028