What indie misery looks like when re-created by one of Hollywood’s big studios, with Nicolas Cage moping around as Dave Spritz, a Chicago TV guy caught in a shower of life’s crap.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Nicolas Cage, Gil Bellows, Michael Caine, Hope Davis; Director: Gore Verbinski; Author: Steve Conrad; Release Date Wide: 10/28/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 102; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted November 4 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles