In conjunction with the Nov. 22 release of the DVD set of Seasons 5 and 6 of Seinfeld, the woman behind one of the set’s most memorable episodes, the one with The Puffy Shirt, is coming forward. Talking to USA Today, costume designer Charmaine Simmons dishes the dirt behind the shirt, describing how it evolved from her memory of a shirt she hated as a teen into an artifact of memorabilia on display at the Smithsonian. She also drops the frightening suggestion that the garment might actually be in style now, given Kate Moss’ recent photo spread modeling a similar shirt. Insert your own joke about the supermodel’s recent drug woes here.
Posted November 8 2005 — 9:20 PM EST
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'