Department store Nordstrom is getting big-name DJs to remix ’80s hits – how random is that? First up, Fatboy Slim slices up The Go-Go’s “Our Lips areSealed” to great effect. Video director Olivier Gondry (Eternal Sunshine director Michel’s brother) recuts the original music video, interspersing shots of a flirty Belinda Carlisle and future Surreal Lifer Jane Wiedlin in a cute green dress with cheesy footage of modern-day Go-Go wannabes wearing the latest Nordstrom styles. Well, the remix is kind of cool anyway.
Posted November 11 2005 — 10:20 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt