Department store Nordstrom is getting big-name DJs to remix ’80s hits – how random is that? First up, Fatboy Slim slices up The Go-Go’s “Our Lips areSealed” to great effect. Video director Olivier Gondry (Eternal Sunshine director Michel’s brother) recuts the original music video, interspersing shots of a flirty Belinda Carlisle and future Surreal Lifer Jane Wiedlin in a cute green dress with cheesy footage of modern-day Go-Go wannabes wearing the latest Nordstrom styles. Well, the remix is kind of cool anyway.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Hulu considering 'Myst' adaptation--report
- Here's the 'Scrubs' reunion from last night's 'Undateable'
- 'Party Down South 2' peek: A lesson in how (not) to hit on the new roommate
- Arnold Schwarzenegger talks 'Triplets' and new 'Conan' movie
- Tom Hardy wouldn't mind playing 'The Punisher' for Marvel
- Bollywood actor jailed for killing a man in hit-and-run
- Sarah Dessen: 'Saint Anything' might be my last book for a while
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!