For $29.99, ordinary mortals get the chance to learn his hitmaking tricks at a Nov. 15 Learning Annex class in New York City. Ludicrous? Hardly. He’s gone platinum 10 times.
Posted November 11 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Don't Think Twice' stars on their worst audience experiences
- Daisy Ridley responds to Rey being called a ‘Mary Sue’
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun says don't blame Daryl for Glenn's death
- Kate Beckinsale opens up about her phallic fruit hobby
- 'Survivor': Figgy says her relationship with Taylor is over
- Meet 'Moonlight' star Ashton Sanders
- Donald Trump tweets out-of-context Michael Moore audio: 'I agree'