He calls himself ”Hollywood’s Original Blogger,” though technically, he’s only been blogging since last week. Then again, Army Archerd’s blog, at armyarcherd.com, isn’t too different from the gossip column he wrote for Variety for 52 years, until just a couple months ago. If you want to know what Hollywood’s senior set is up to (Warren, Liz, et. al.), check it out.
Posted November 14 2005 — 3:44 PM EST
- Will this be Hollywood's biggest box-office year ever?
- See Amy Schumer audition for 'The Real Housewives' of any city
- Edward Burns ventures into 1967 New York in 'Public Morals' trailer
- Dustin Hoffman rips the current state of movies: 'It's the worst that film has ever been'
- Stephen Colbert will be on next 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee'
- The Good Wife scoop: Jeffrey Dean Morgan cast as new series regular
- Sarah Jessica Parker on whether she considers herself a feminist
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!