He calls himself ”Hollywood’s Original Blogger,” though technically, he’s only been blogging since last week. Then again, Army Archerd’s blog, at armyarcherd.com, isn’t too different from the gossip column he wrote for Variety for 52 years, until just a couple months ago. If you want to know what Hollywood’s senior set is up to (Warren, Liz, et. al.), check it out.
Posted November 14 2005 — 3:44 PM EST
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit